Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Good Day To Relax

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Good Day To Relax Empty A Good Day To Relax

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:59 am

Gaffey walked out to the courtyard and took in a deep breath, he than sighed. "What a beautiful day" the warmth of the sun flowed along Gaffey's body like water "I think it's a perfect day to let the guys out" he than took out the pokeballs containing Froslass, Chimchar and Houndour "Froslass come on out! Chimchar come on out! Houndour come on out!" he than tossed the pokeballs into the air his small pokemon team coming out. "Why don't you guys have some fun" he than sat down and watched over his pokemon as they played with each other except Houndour who just sat there staring at the sky. "What ya thinking about Houndour?" Houndour just growled at Gaffey and moved further away from him.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

A Good Day To Relax Empty Re: A Good Day To Relax

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:10 pm

Sora walked slowly through the foliage of the courtyard, her slender arm held barely above the leaves. Her light fingers brushed the green, a smile sitting on her lips.

Footsteps sounded behind her, small, nearly silent pawsteps.

"I know you're there Lecty." Sora laughed, pausing for a moment. The little blue and black pokemon leaped out of hiding and landed on Sora's chest, knocking her over. She scratched the Shinx's ear, who leaned into her hand with her tongue hanging.

"Where's Nikki?" Sora asked, sitting up. Lecty curled up in her lap, shaking her head to say she didn't know.

Sora preferred not to keep her pokemon bottled up in a little ball, so she allowed them to roam free knowing they would never run away. The three had bonded well over the past 2 and a half years. Something made a muffled sound, and Sora stood with Lecty in her arms.

"Nikki is that you?" she asked with a light laugh, hand on hip. A tiny, tan colored figure jumped out of the brush. Sora patted the Eevee on the head, giving her a small smile.

"Found you!" she giggled. Lecty pushed away from Sora and landed on the ground, pointing with her nose at something nearby. There was a boy sitting in the courtyard watching three pokemon run around.

"Wonder who that is." Sora pondered, blinking in thought. Before Sora could say anything, Nikki began running towards the boy. She put her paws on the boy's knees, looking up at his face curiously.

"Eevee?" the little creature meowed, licking the boy's face.

"Nikki!" Sora called, running towards them. "I'm sorry, she's very curious." she said, bending down to pick up Nikki. Nikki protested, trying to get to the ground again.

"Nikki, be nice!" Sora said sternly, setting the Eevee down again.
Butterfly
Butterfly

http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Gaffey was casually humming a tune when he was suddenly greeted by a Eevee, he laughed when the Eevee licked his face and smiled "Well your just the cutest little thing aren't ya." he than looked up at the girl that had just picked up the Eevee "well hello there. That must be your Eevee, it is a very curious little Eevee isn't it? Cute....well hello there i haven't introduced mysel yet have i? Welp i'm Gaffey, Gaffey Patches you can just call me Gaff" he sighed and than patted a spot next to him "Why don't you have a seat. So what brings you out here on this wonderful day?" he said as his Chimchar climbed up his back and looked up at Sora "Chimchar?"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:23 pm

"Hi Gaff, I'm Sora." she responded kindly, "Lecty and Nikki were bugging me about being inside all day, so I brought them out here. Good thing too, it was getting stuffy in there. What about you?"

Sora glanced at the boy, he was clearly older than her. Perhaps by 3 or four years. He had dark hair, black framed glasses and black eyes as well. Gaffey seemed to like the colors red and black. Sora stared down at the ground nervously, not wanting him to see her red eyes. She kept her strange eyes firmly down, hiding their odd color.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:59 pm

"Oh well Sora i decided that my Pokemon would like to have some time outside so i came outside and let them come out" Froslass floats over to Gaffey to check  whats going on "Froslass?" Chimchar climber to the top of Gaffey's head knocking his top hat off "Chimchar Chimchar!" Froslass than flew behind and looked shyly at Sora "Froslass..." Gaffey smiled to Froslass "Don't worry i can already tell Sora is nice" he than picked up his top hat and dusted it off.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Sora stared wonderingly at Gaff's pokemon.

"Wow! I've never seen a Froslass or Chimchar in real life before! That's so cool!" she said excitedly, bouncing up to the Froslass.

"Hi there!" she grinned, studying the floating pokemon. "I read about them in my book, but I've never been so close to one! This is so cool!" she walked in a quick circle around the two pokemon, studying them front and back.

"Awesome!"

"Eevee?" Nikki leaped onto the Froslass' back, sniffing it curiously.

"Shinx!"Lecty followed Sora closely, watching the Chimchar with a wary eye.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Gaffey looked over to Houndour who had just walked over to the group and started studying Lecty "Houndour." Gaffey than looked back to Sora "You've never seen a Chimchar nor Froslass?" he than looked back over to Froslass who was spinning rapidly trying to get Nikki off "Umm..." he than looked over to Chimchar and Houndour who had both started looking over Lecty. "Froslass it's okay...it's not going to harm you. Chimchar and Houndour stop looking over the Shinx like it's a pile of berries."

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:41 pm

"Not in real life no." Sora muttered, holding a scared Lecty in her arms. Lecty had jumped up to her in fright, terrified of the Chimchar and Houndour.

"sh sh, It's okay Lecty." she hushed the Shinx, "You're fine. You're strong, you could take 'em." she giggled, petting Lecty's soft fur.

"Eevee!" Nikki growled, getting comfy on the Froslass' head. She pawed its head before curling up, placing her tail over her eyes. Her large ears peeked out above the fluff, twitching ever so often.

"Where did you find them?" Sora asked, nodding towards the pokemon. She kept her eyes down again, toying with the bracelet around her wrist. The bracelet was black and red, the uniform colors of a Rank 4 Trainer. She didn't particularly like wearing the colors, but it was sorta required. Sora preferred her blue-white dresses.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:52 pm

"I found Froslass and Houndour in a crystal cave near my home those two had gotten into a fight, lucky for Froslass Chimchar was there and fought against Houndour to protect Froslass" he than gently took Nikki off of Froslass's head and placed it infront of Sora's feet. "Chimchar, Houndour come here" he picked up both reached his arm out to Chimchar who gladly climbed up it and onto Gaffey's shoulder. He than picked up Houndour and placed him beside on the ground next to him. "Froslass come on" Froslass shyly moved behind Gaffey.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:04 pm

"Wow, how did you pick both of them up at once?!" Sora gasped, sitting down on the grass next to Nikki, watching Gaffey with his pokemon. She set down Lecty too, who curled up next to Nikki.

"Houndour is cool. I've only seen one once before, but it wasn't very nice. It would have attacked me had Lecty not been there." Sora scratched Lecty's ear gratefully, who leaned into her touch and purred.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:10 pm

"Well you see Chimchar had hurt Houndour fairly badly so i decided to capture him and heal him up" he than motioned to Froslass "She willingly let me catch her surprisingly enough, and Houndour isn't the nicest of Pokemon either for some reason he has a grudge against me. Also why do you keep hiding your face from me is something wrong?"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:20 pm

"What? Nothing.." Sora muttered, looking down at the ground again and petting Nikki for the sake of something to do.

"That's an interesting story, you got all three of them at once! It's amazing." she said swiftly, changing the subject. Her red eyes still stared at her pokemon, and they gazed up at her with wide, happy eyes.

"Lecty found me when I was 9 after I..." Sora coughed nervously, "and I found Nikki when I was about 10. They don't really need pokeballs." she smiled down at the two, who each in turn gave her a lick on the face. She giggled happily.

Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Gaffey smiled at the relationships between Sora and her Pokemon "Well i can tell you one thing, you make your pokemon very happy and they love you for that. I can also tell that your a fairly good trainer, would you like to put that to the test and battle me?" he motioned to his pokemon "Choose which ever one you want to fight"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:37 pm

"Um okay." Sora said uncertainly, studying Gaffey's pokemon again. "How about......Froslass." she decided, pointing to the pokemon. "I'll use Lecty."

She bent down to face Lecty, looking her in the eyes. "Alright Lecty, give it your all!" she grinned, scratching the Shinx behind the ear.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:43 pm

"Okay this will be a intresting battle" he than hugged Froslass "Your gunna do great girl, show em what you got and give em your all" he than looked back over to Sora "So who shall make the first move?"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:52 pm

"You can go first if ya like." Sora nodded towards him, looking at him. She had momentarily forgotten to hide her red eyes, and instead noted interesting things about him. He had pitch black eyes, though Sora thought they could pass for dark brown. Still, it meant he was different. Not as different as Sora, but it was something.

"Alright Lecty, you'll be awesome!" Sora said confidently to her Shinx.

"Shinx?"
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:52 pm

"Okay well i'll take the first move than" he than took off his glasses and put them in his pocket "Might i say thats a lovely eye clolor you have there" he than looked over to Froslass "Froslass use Double Team!" "Froslass!" mirror images of Froslass appear around Lecty.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Sora, momentarily shocked, was unable to react. Lecty however glared at Froslass. It took Sora a second to react, blinking away her fear of being bullied.

"Lecty use Charge!" she shouted softly. An electric aura surrounded the Shinx, creating a little electric field of sorts. Sora felt her hair rise up because of the electricity, and hurried to straighten it again.

Last edited by Butterfly on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Gaffey took no notice to the hairs on his neck standing from the electricity "Quick Froslass use Ice Punch before it can shock you!" Froslass punches Lecty with a icy fist "FROSLASS!!!!"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Lecty whimpered as she was struck with the punch, a growl forming in her throat.

"Lecty! Use Spark!" Sora yelled, pointing to Froslass. Lecty growled, electricity forming around her. It started with her tail but moved to her whole body. The Charge from before would make this attack even more powerful.

The Spark of electricity bubbled away from Lecty and towards the Froslass. (according to this pokemon thingy Spark has 100% accuracy, but you decide)

"Shinx!" squee'd the Shinx happily.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Gaffey watched as Froslass is shocked and winces almost feeling the pain of the shock "Come on Froslass don't give up now! Use Astonish!" Froslass than let out a shrill ear drum bursting screech (it has 100 acc and a chance of making its opponent flinch you choose what happens)

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Nikki was watching the battle from the sidelines, growling whenever Lecty was hit or squealing when Froslass was.

Lecty winced, folding her ears down at the sound. She sat down with a plop on the grass and refused to move, shaking her head, trying to get the screech out of her mind.

"Awe come on Lect! Get up, use Charge!" Sora cried, kneeling on the grass next to the Shinx. Lecty merely shook her head, stubbornly sitting down. Her ear twitched, and the Shinx flinched.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Gaffey smiled triumphantly at how successful that move went than went back to the battle "Froslass use Ice Punch again!" (Was rushed to post)

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Lecty shook her head again, more of a jerk than shaking. For a second her mind cleared and she leaped out of the way just in time. "Shinx!" she cried.

"Good girl Lecty! Use Charge!" Sora said gleefully, standing and clapping her hands like a child. Electricity filled the air, centering around the Shinx. Lecty's whole body shook with the energy filling her, and once the lightning was gone, she stood still. Her eyes were wide and charged.

Nikki purred happily, stopping pacing for a moment to watch
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Houndour and Chimchar sat on the sidelines watchiing the battles there eyes moving from one trainer to the other and there pokemon. Gaffey sighed "Good try on that hit Froslass, Quick use Icy Wind!" "Froslass!" A large gust of chilling wind rushes towards Lecty (Icy Wind deals damage and lowers the target's 95 acc)

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum