Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defense Class

2 posters

Go down

Defense Class Empty Defense Class

Post by Gaffey Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Tau walked into the gym and sighed "So what shall i teach the kids today...hmm" he than started setting up different items "Maybe a obstacle course...definintly" after a few hours of putting this and that together he made a large obstale course "This will test there will and there teamwork with there pokemon" he than took out the pokeball containing Agg "I guess it's not a bad time to let you out" he tossed it into the air "Agg come on out!" Agg fell to the floor before him with a loud smash "Aggron!!" "now lets open the doors and let the students in shall we?" he than walked over to the gym doors and opened them "Welcome To Class!"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Defense Class Empty Re: Defense Class

Post by Butterfly Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Sora peeked nervously into the gym, her blue hair covering most of her face, hiding her red eyes from view. Lecty and Nikki copied her, leering around the corner of the door. Lecty's ears were flat against her head, and Nikki's fluffy tail was down.

Sora didn't speak, fear taking hold of her. It was her first Defense Class of the semester, and she was worried she would fail immediately. But nonetheless, she stepped into the gym, the Shinx and Eevee on her heels.
Butterfly
Butterfly

http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Tau looked around at the students and smiled "Hello class i will be your teacher and friend Mr. Halfbreed but please just call me Tau and i will be your defense instructer" he than pointed to Sora "You! whats your name and your pokemon?"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Sora froze, taken aback by the teacher's energy and shocking question.

"I'm Sora..."she spoke softly, her words were just barely louder than a whisper. "This is Lecty and Nikki..." she gestured to each of her friends in turn. Keeping her head slightly tilted down, and her eyes trained on the floor, she shuffled into the gym.
Butterfly
Butterfly

http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum