Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon X and Y

Go down

Pokemon X and Y Empty Pokemon X and Y

Post by Celeste Valacari Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Besides fantastic new graphics, the option to change your hair color and style (eeeep!) and 64+ new Pokemon, we are suddenly introduced to new rules. Mega Evolution is the one I wish to discuss at the moment.

Yes, there is now a fourth evolution for a few of the starters and a couple other Pokemon. As far as I know, the Mega Evolution is temporary, and the pokemon will revert back to its prior state after use. As the whether or not the stones are temporary, I don't know (I'm not that far into the game yet). Pokemon that can Mega Evolve stand at this:

Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Kangaskhan
Ampharos
Blaziken
Mawile
Mewtwo (No, do not even ask if you can have this one; it's off limits)
Absol
Garchomp
Lucario
Abomasnow
Gyrados
Gardevoir
Alakazam
Gengar
Pinsir
Aerodactyl
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Aggron
Medicham
Manetric
Banette

I'd like to know what your opinion on the matter of these Pokemon would be. As the Pokemon needs to hold a Mega stone while battling to evolve into this new form, these stones are very rare and hard to find. I believe that each person (as in you, not the oc) may allot, at most, one Pokemon of one oc a mega stone. Any other ideas? Other concerns with the new rules brought with X and Y should be voiced below.

Thank you,

Celeste

Last edited by Celeste Valacari on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Y Empty Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by Celeste Valacari Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:51 pm

UPDATE: Regarding the Mega Evolution, a pokemon can mega evolve in battle only. Outside, it will revert to normal... but you can evolve in battle whenever you want.
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down