Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will meets Mizzi

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Will meets Mizzi Empty Will meets Mizzi

Post by Butterfly Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:56 am

Mizzi strolled through the garden silently, letting her hand brush along the bushes. She frowned at the heat of the sun, but it was a nice clear day so she didn't mind. Her Houndour trotted along beside her, sticking her nose in the greenery. Mizzi laughed at Doom, and continued walking.

Her eyes wandered about the gardens, landing lightly on the soft flowers before darting to the trees and birds.

"Wow" she commented to herself, "It's beautiful out here." Doom barked in agreement, chasing a butterfly that had landed on his nose. Snap was pouncing at the little bug Pokemon playfully, his tail wagging high in the air. Mizzi laughed a bit at her happy Pokemon.

Suddenly a high-pitched scream shook through the air, and Mizzi backed up on the path. A large Spinarek stood in front of her, eyes wide and terrified. Mizzi let out another soft cry. Doom and Growlithe jumped in front of her, baring their teeth at the Spinarek. Mizzi was too scared to give them orders though. The Spinarek was just too....horrifying.
Butterfly
Butterfly

http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Will meets Mizzi Empty Re: Will meets Mizzi

Post by Mcewanman Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Will had been creeping through the bushes, looking for pokemon. He suddenly saw one standing on the path. A spinarak, one of his favourites! He quietly crept to the edge of the bush. He then said in a nice little inviting voice:

"Hey, it's okay little fella. I'm not gonna hurt you."

However, the Spinarak was already scared, so it acted on instinct and sprayed silk on his face then scuttled off. Will staggered around a little before pulling it off. He looked around, disappointed. He could've caught it! He then saw a girl standing there. He waved to her.

"Hi! Sorry about that. I just really want a spinarak. They're adorable~"
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:10 pm

Mizzi gasped, clutching her chest as she tried to slow her terrified breathing.

"Adorable?" she screeched, glaring at the new arrival, "They're terrifying!" After a moment of rest, Mizzi's heart stopped racing and her breathing returned to normal.

She noticed the new arrivals look, smiling with glee when she realized it was a boy. "It's alright!" she hurried to say, taking a step closer to him, "My name is Eliaa Mizuni, Mizzi for short. What's yours?" she asked, looking the boy up and down with interest. His hair was a lovely shade of green, and his eyes, oh his eyes were just wonderful!
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Will stepped back a little- this girl was a touch too close. Plus, she kept looking him over. Kinda creepy, especially for a gentle soul such as himself.

"My name's Will. Nice to meetcha Mizzi."

He didn't comment on the spinarak thing- matter of opinion. Mizzi herself seemed okay. Friendly enough, he supposed. Maybe a little too friendly, but friendly nonetheless.

Will noticed Steelhead, who was running to catch up with his trainer. The little Aron jumped onto Will's shoulder, giving a happy little "Aron! Ron!" Now that he'd caught up. He then noticed Mizzi. A stranger seemed weird to him, but he decided to be friendly. He bounced over to the girl, bouncing up and down, squeaking happily.
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:35 pm

"Nice to meet you Will!" Mizzi grinned sweetly. "Awe he's so cute!" She bent down and patted the Aaron's head, "What's his name?"

Behind her, her Houndour and Growlithe play fought, growling playfully and pouncing on each others tails.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:44 pm

Will smiled at Steelhead.

"His name's steelhead. He seems to like you."

Indeed, the little steel pokemon was nuzzling Mizzi's hand and yipping in that typically Aron sort of way. Overall, it was a nice scene with the little pokemon acknowledging a nice girl.

Things changed though when Will noticed two pokemon playing behind her. He turned pale and picked up Steelhead, walking away hurriedly, calling back:

"N-nice meeting you! I h-hope I get to c-chat again sometime!"
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:54 pm

"What? W-where are you going?!" Mizzi demanded, walking after him. She signaled for Doom and Snap to stay behind, and they did, "What's wrong?" She followed him, stopping in front of him angrily. She rested her hands on her hips, pursing her lips.

"Houndour!" barked Doom, pouncing on Snap's tail.

"Growlithe!" Snap howled, pawing at Doom's ear.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Will was almost away when Mizzi somehow got in front of her and made that sort of weird expression you'd see in a high school romance anime. Now that he thought about it, she'd probably be that weird girl who flirts with everyone character. Still, he supposed there wasn't any real harm in telling her.

"Look, fire types just make me nervous. They're super effective against all my favourite types- grass, bug and steel."

He wasn't sure why Mizzi was being so nosy. Most girls would just look confused, maybe call him back over but they wouldn't actively block him. Still, he guessed Mizzi wasn't like most girls.

Meanwhile, Steelhead approached Snap and Doom. He gave a little wave, eager to be friendly. He watched and laughed as the two play fought. He wouldn't have minded watching an actual battle.
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:52 pm

"Oh is that all?" Mizzi laughed, "It's a bit like how I get when around water types! Psh, that's nothing. I can just tell them to go play somewhere else." Mizzi grinned watching the Aaron watch her Pokemon's play fight. "If you want." Mizzi desperately wanted Will to stay. Even though he was just another guy to impress (or catch), Mizzi still didn't like losing.

Snap hissed at Doom, swatting a paw at her. Doom barked back, jumping forward then back.

"Growl!" Snap snarled, leaping forward and tackling Doom. Doom squirmed around in Snap's grip, trying to get the biting tiger off. Snap wouldn't let go, but finally, Doom flung him off with a forceful shake of her head. The Growlithe landed at Steelhead's feet, and stood quickly.

"Growl-Ithe!" he meowed, giving the Aaron a friendly look. Doom shook her little fur out then padded up to Snap and Steelhead.

"Hound!" she barked in greeting, sitting down on her haunches. She gently began to clean her paw, wearing a kind expression.

"But they're really very nice." Mizzi added.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Will shook his head.

"Nah, I'd better just go. I've got stuff to do and they're making me uncomfortable."
As is someone else. Someone female who won't let me leave.
"I'll leave Steelhead here. He seems to like your pokemon. He knows the way back to my dorm anyway. He always leads me back when I get lost."

Will started to leave again, idly picking an Oran berry off a bush. He was really getting creeped out by Mizzi now. She seemed to be interested in more than just his pokemon, and that made him uncomfortable.

Steelhead yipped excitedly, ready to play whatever Game they wanted. He liked this pair- they seemed friendly, and they weren't trying to run from him. That was a nice little change.
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Mizzi pouted, watching Will walk away. Her eyebrows creased, and she frowned at him.

"Fine, be that way." she muttered, turning to her Pokemon. This guy was making her upset, Why was he so abstinent? So uncaught by her advances? It was bothering her. She stuck her tongue out at his back, acting like a child losing her toy.

Snap smiled at Steel, falling back on his back feet so he was in a crouch. His tail lashed back and forth playfully, one paw lifted and swatting at the Aron. Doom grinned mischievously, watching Snap and Steel.

"Hound!" she cooed, crouching like Snap. She pawed at the Aron's face, letting out a bark. Being a Houndour, she was a bit taller than Steel. When standing, she towered over him. Snap however was only a little bigger, around the same height actually
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Will looked back at Mizzi, hearing a few frustrated sounds. She stuck her tongue out at him? How old was she? Whatever. He kept walking, but felt curiousity taking him. What did she want from him? Was she lonely, just wanting a friend? Was she trying to charm him? Was it a prank? Asking up straight seemed to be the only way to find out. He sighed, turned back around and walked back over to her.

"Look, Mizz. What do you want from me? You've been pretty desperate to keep me around, and when I leave you act as if I've insulted you personally."

Meanwhile, Steelhead returned Snap's gesture as best he could. Of course, without any paws or hands that was pretty difficult. He still managed something similar at least. He snickered at Doom pawing his face- he didn't feel it much due to the massive iron helmet for a face. He leaned in and booped her nose.

(No replies til tomorrow. Sleepy byes.)
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Mizzi looked down at the ground, embarrassed that he had seen her moment of childishness.

"I don't want anything. Just need someone to talk to." she growled softly, staring angrily at the ground.

Snap growled playfully when Steelhead attempted to perform the motion. He bounced around from spot to spot, still crouching, his tail wagging high in the air. Doom let her tongue fall out of her mouth, hanging out as she breathed. She barked happily at Steel head, sitting back on her haunches.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:58 am

Will's eyes turned sympathetic. So it must be the loneliness thing. He sighed and said:

"Well, I guess I'll stick around then. You sure you're okay? You just seem a little sensitive to just being left alone."

He ate the Oran berry, awaiting her reply.

Meanwhile Steelhead snickered, wishing he had a tail to wag. He picked a sitrus berry off a bush and nudged it to the other two, just a little sign of friendship.

(Sowwy it's short. In a bit of a rush to get a few more posts in before I leave.)
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:33 pm

Mizzi frowned at his words, watching him eat the berry with narrowed eyes.

"No I'm fine," she protested with a sigh, "just...lonely. Go do whatever, I'm fine." She waved a hand dismissively, staring coldly at the ground. She glanced back up at the boy, he really was very handsome. One of the better-looking ones, in Mizzi's opinion.

Snap licked is lips, glancing from the sitrus berry to Doom. Doom stared hungrily at the offered food, her tongue still hangin out. A final glance from Snap settled it, and the two pounced at the berry. Doom snatched it up with her teeth, but before she could swallow it, Snap tackled her. The two Pokemon were soon locked in a play-fight over the berry. Jaws snapping and fur flying, Snap finally snarled in defeat as Doom swallowed. The two touched noses before paddin back to Steel. Doom gave the Aron a lick on the face, and Snap swatted at his strange legs playfully.

(Wow, I think I'm in love with my Pokemon..XD
Also, that's not a really short post, trust me, I've seen worse. I'm just grateful to be rping with someone who doesn't post half-sentences. Trust me, it sucks. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, it's okay! :3)
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:47 pm

(Hooray for free wifi over a large area!)

Will looked perplexed at Mizzi. She seemed like she was conflicting- she told him to go, even when she said she was lonely. It didn't make sense, which to be quite honest intrigued the trainer.

"Well, if you're lonely I can stick around. I'm not really doing anything, I suppose."

Will still wasn't sure about this girl, but everyone deserves a chance. Besides, there wasn't anything particularly wrong with her. It was just that he got a vibe, which could've been completely wrong.

If this was a really rubbish high school romance thingy I'd probably hug her at this bit, Will thought.

Steelhead gave a little Aron-giggle when the other two started playing with him. In response he tapped at Snap's paws curiously and nuzzled Doom, a show of friendship.
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Mizzi sighed, then let a warm smile spread across her face.

"Okay!" she grinned, "Whaddia wanna talk about?" Mizzi sat up straighter, her shirt growing tight around her as she did so. Hooray I got him to stay! she laughed mentally.

Snap pulled his paw away at the tap, then tentatively padded closer. He sniffed at the Aron's head, then gave him a nice lick on the face.

"Growl!" he barked happily. Doom returned Steel's friendly nuzzle, letting her tongue hang out the side again.

(woo!)
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:11 am

Will scratched his head, trying to think. He wasn't really sure- most conversations just happened naturally, so being asked to just start talking straight off was a bit awkward. The weird part was how quickly Mizzi's mood changed- one moment she was sighing and staring at the ground, the next she was grinning as if she'd won the lottery.

"Well....how'd you get your pokemon? You seem to have had them for a while."

Will was genuinely curious- Mizzi's pokemon seemed to be getting on well with Steelhead, which was always a nice thing. The Aron did seem to be pretty friendly towards complete strangers.

Steelhead was happy to be accepted so easily- lots of pokemon, such as Kuro, took a little work to befriend. These guys were just chuck them a berry and away we go. He bounced energetically on the spot, unsure of what to do next.
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:41 pm

"My dad caught Doom for me when I was 9 because I had no friends." Mizzi replied enthusiastically, "And I caught Snap all by myself after mom gave me a Pokeball." She was grinning widely now, watching the three Pokemon play together. "What about your Aron? I've never seen one in real life!"

Snap growled playfully, pouncing on Steel's back. Doom's tongue still hung out of her mouth, and she bit Snap's tail. She dragged the Growlithe off the Aron, and the two began to play fight once again.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:09 pm

Will felt a little more sympathy- why didn't she have any friends at 9? He didn't want to ask though. Scars like that can run deep. Still, she seemed to be opening up a bit. Will preferred her like that- genuinely chatting, not getting the weird impression she fancied him. He grinned back while he thought about getting Steelhead.

"Well, I caught Steelhead after my dad and I got separated by a collapse in this cave we were in. The rumbling scared Steelhead, so he attacked me. In the spur of the moment I threw a pokeball at him and caught him. Had him ever since."

Another question occurred to him- she didn't know about Aron, so she probably wasn't from Hoenn.

"So, what region are you from? I'm from Hoenn myself."

Steelhead jumped into the play fight, tugging on Doom's tail and trying to bounce on Snap's head, albeit unsuccessfully.

Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:21 pm

"Sinnoh." Mizzi replied with a smile, "So, Hoenn huh? I've never been. What's it like?" Mizzi didn't ask about the cave-in, but she knew it was probably terrifying. I mean, being separated from your dad in a dark cave? Talk about scary! Although, Mizzi was a bit skeptic about how he had caught the Aron without fighting it.

Doom barked out in fake-pain when Steelhead tugged on her tail. She turned around and snapped at his pointy feet, just barely grazing them with her sharp teeth. Snap lowered his head to the ground, letting the Aron stand on his head.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Will thought a little about that one. What was Hoenn like....?

"Well, it's grassy. Pretty rural and tons of water on the east side. Seriously, like 4 of our cities and towns are on the same part of the sea. Where I lived it was a farming bit. I helped out the farmers there a bit from time to time. Tending to the pokemon and so on. And I was born in Sinnoh. We moved when I was 3."

He kept a little nugget of information private. A certain event in the farming history that made him keep away from that particular farmer's land. It wasn't even Will's fault, even if she did skewer it way out of fact.
Still, he wanted to keep talking naturally to Mizzi, so he shook off the thoughts and said:

"So, what's Sinnoh like? I can't remember a whole lot about it."

Steelhead happily sat on Snap's head after bouncing back from Doom's little nip. He nibbles the Growlithe's hairs affectionately and made playful gestures at the Houndour.
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:02 pm

"Well, in Sinnoh, there's this large mountain range that divides the region into two parts. It's called the Mount Coronet range. I hiked it once, it's a hard climb, rather snowy. It's really quite beautiful though," Mizzi said thoughtfully, her mind wandering to her home town, "I lived in Sandgem town."

Snap lifted his head with the Aron sitting on it, and began to walk around, Whenever it seemed Steel would fall Snap would move the opposite way to prevent the fall. Doom barked eagerly, watching the two walk around.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:16 pm

"Yeah, I lived in Eterna City while I was in Sinnoh. I vaguely remember something about Mount Coronet. Never climbed it myself but my parents trained there pretty frequently."

Will looked around. He could tell the conversation was coming to an end, considering their sentences were getting shorter.

"So, what exactly do people do around here for fun? I'm still a bit new. Only been here a week."

Steelhead laughed as Snap carried him around, rocking from side to side. He jumped off the Growlithe's head and onto Doom's head, pointing forward in the hope his newfound steed would carry him. If not it would still be amusing.
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:24 pm

"Well, there's always battling the other student's, that's pretty fun. Oh and swimming in the lake, the water's great. Ummm" Mizzi pressed her forefinger to her lips in though, "I'm sure there's more, but I haven't been here long either." Mizzi let out a cute giggle, brushing her hair from her face. She was starting to genuinely like this guy. Not in a lovey dovey way, but more in a friend way. Of course, she would still try and flirt with him either way. That was who she was.

Doom let out a bark when Steelhead leaped onto her head. She growled under her breath, and began to run around. Snap watched with an amused expression as Doom began to buck around like a Ponyta.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next