Mizzi and Will

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Mizzi and Will

Post by Mcewanman on Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Will couldn't fight the Milotic- he was human, not a pokemon! He couldn't shoot lightning or anything! Therefore he did the only thing he could think of: he grabbed Mizzi's arm and they ran, Trying to get away from the enraged pokemon.

That was tough though- a mixture of having several water attacks being thrown at them and just plain terror, it was tough to keep on path. Eventually though, the Milotic retreated now that the trainer had left its territory.

Gasping for breath, Will looked to Mizzi and said:

"Are you alright? That was kinda my fault since I got it with a stone. I'm really sorry."

Well brilliant. A good new friendship broken. Will hoped he was proud of himself.
Mcewanman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Mizzi ran with Will, she ran as hard and as fast as she could. Terror burned in her eyes when they stopped. She turned and looked at Will, catching her breath.

"N-no, it's fine." she gasped out, clutching her chest as if in pain, "I froze up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Butterfly

View user profile http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:48 pm

Will sighed in relief. He didn't want to lose a new pal after all. He watched the Milotic slipping off into the woods and presumably back to it's lake. He nibbled an Oran berry to calm himself down. He handed one off the bush to Mizzi.

"I think these are pretty good for hydration."

Will sat down on a nearby bench and internally went over what just happened. Well, that would make a good story for later. However, the big thing he noticed was that he needed more pokemon- if he'd caught a grass type or something earlier he could've sent that serpent packing. Still, he focused on the moment and looked over to Mizzi.

"To be honest I was scared as hell there. I don't really fancy getting eaten by a water snake any time soon."
Mcewanman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Mizzi gave Will a nervous smile, the fear seeping from her eyes.

"Neither do I, or any water type for that matter." She laughed uncomfortably, taking the Oran berry. She nibbled on it gratefully.

(sorry for shortness, was rushed)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:17 pm

Will shivered as the adrenaline wore off. It was really getting cold now- he hadn't been allowed to dry out properly since the Milotic pretty much jumped them the second they left. He needed something warm. He could feel the wind biting at him a little as well. He didn't want a cold, so he decided he'd just hug steelhead.

"Well, all things considered that was fun. I'm starting to freeze though, so I'm just gonna go hug steelhead for a bit. He's surprisingly warm for his type."

Will was admittedly a little disappointed considering he was wanting to spend a little more time with Mizzi, but he needed to warm up.

(Sowwy about late post tests and kickboxing tiredness and just general blech)
Mcewanman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:04 am

Mizzi nodded solemnly, a somber expression crossing her face. She was really enjoying hanging with Will..........but it was freezing out, and her long hair was starting to frost up.

"Yeah..." she mumbled, pouting at the ground. She opened one of her Pokeballs, and out popped Snap. He jumped around at her feet before she picked him up, nuzzling him on the head. He licked her nose, and snuggled up to her. His thick fur was already starting to thaw her cold skin, and this she smiled.

"It's dark too...." Mizzi noted, looking up at the newly night sky, "It's pretty. I could have Snap make us a fire...or, if you'd prefer, we could just go back to the Academy and say goodbye..."

(Is alright, I understand ^.^)

Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:45 am

Will stopped to think about that. Well, no pokemon were really around to get hurt he supposed. The clearing they were in was a good spot for a fire- lots of inflammable material near the centre, so the woods certainly wouldn't catch. Plus, it'd keep away pokemon that might attack the two friends.

"That's a good idea! I'll get some wood."

Will did just that, looking in bushes and around the clearing for sticks and such. He got enough for a decent fire certainly, so he put it all in the center. He remembered something- you need to put something around fire, right? What was it....

"Mizzi, before we get this going shouldn't we need to stop it catching into the woods?"

He was enjoying his time with his new friend. She seemed to have cut the flirting stuff, which was good. She was a lot of fun too, being all energetic and bright and so on.
Mcewanman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Snap jumped out of Mizzi's arms and began to circle the pile of wood. He barked a few times, but didn't ignite them until Mizzi told him to.

"Yes, we'll need a circle of stones." She replied with a nod, bringing her arms around herself. She rubbed her hands up and down her freezing arms, trying to warm herself. Goosebumps rose on her pale skin, and she shivered, teeth chattering.

"Once we have that ready, Snap can start the fire."

Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman on Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:12 am

Will nodded and collected a few rocks, placing them around the pile of wood. He noticed that Mizzi was looking cold, and admittedly he was starting to freeze up a little too. He heard that body heat can be shared, and she had done something similar to him earlier. Will sat beside Mizzi and hugged her, trying to warm her up.

"That any better? I noticed that you're looking really cold. Just thought I'd help out by sharing my body heat a bit, if that's okay."

Truth be told, Will didn't really like hugging all that much. It was okay, but he didn't want to make Mizzi uncomfortable and admittedly he wasn't really used to it. Still, he gritted his teeth and kept at it.

"Let's get that fire going, yeah?"
Mcewanman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Mizzi gave him a small smile, snuggling up to him. She was indeed freezing, and sharing body heat was a way to warm up. She shivered once, and rose a shaky hand. She signaled for Snap to start the fire, then went back to trying to warm up.

"Th-thanks." She managed to say. Snap bounced around the pile of wood, letting out little puffs of fire from is mouth. After a moment of playing, he bent his head close to the pile and barked. Flames poofed from his throat, igniting the wood. The fire blazed high for a moment before settling down into a nice little campfire. Mizzi shuffled closer, putting her hands out and trying to warm them up.

Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Will moved off Mizzi once the fire was going and she started to warm up. He sat next to her by the fire, watching her growlithe bounce about happy as can be. He smiled- the little guy really wasn't all that bad. He put his hands over the fire to warm himself. The fire certainly felt nice, with the heat spreading from his hands and throughout the rest of his body.

After having his fill, he lay back and took a gander at the sky. It really was nice that night, with all the stars shining about all clear and cloudless and the moonlight shimmering softly towards them. He closed his eyes, just drinking in the night air and feeling the breeze on his face. It really was tranquil.

"Lovely here. We should do this more often." He said, smiling at Mizzi.
Mcewanman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:24 pm

"Yeah, we should." Mizzi sighed, sitting on her knees. She stared into the fire, the colors licking out at her. Snap bounced around the flames for a while, before walking up to Will.

"Growlithe?" he purred, letting his tongue hang out.

Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Will watched the growlithe approaching, at first wanting to recoil but sucking it up and petting him. It was cute really- the little guy let out little barks of appreciation, which made Will smile. He then sent the fire type back to it's trainer.

"He's adorable really. Maybe he could help me get over that little fear of mine."

Will stood up and stretched, getting his stuff together. It was getting late and he had classes tomorrow.

"It's been really nice meeting ya Mizzi, but I think I'm gonna head off. Homework and such."

He'd really enjoyed his time with Mizzi- she was certainly fun, and really nice once she stopped the flirting thing.
Mcewanman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:53 am

Snap barked happily when Will gave in and pet him, then bounded back to Mizzi. She rested her hand on his head, giving him a kind smile. Will stood, stretching and gathering his things. Mizzi watched him curiously.

"Right, that's a good idea. I should too." She stood as well, kicking dirt over the fire until it was out. "I guess I'll see you around...." She gave him a kind smile before turning in the direction of the girls dorm. Snap bounced after her, padding along to the beat of her steps. Will was a nice guy, and seemed even nicer when she wasn't trying to flirt with him. She wondered if-no, couldn't be.

(End of thread?)

Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman on Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:01 am

Will waved at Mizzi.

"Yeah, see you later."

He walked off to his dorm. He had to admit, it had been a pretty nice day. Mizzi did seem to make things that little bit more fun. When she wasn't attempting to flirt with him of course. She was...kinda...he couldn't quite find the right word. Whatever.

Will went into his room and was hit in the face by a flying steel projectile. Steelhead clung to his trainer's face, hugging him in welcome. Will pulled him off his face and set the Aron down.

"Nice to see you too pal. Brilliant day that was, wish I could've taken you with me."

Steelhead didn't listen- he was too busy trying to eat the metal bit under the bed.

(Eeyup. S'pose so)
Mcewanman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Mizzi sighed, padding away to her own dorm. She cast a quick glance back at Will, but he was already gone.

She laid down on her bed, Doom and Snap pouncing at each other around her room. She lay thinking about her day. Will really was something, but Mizzi couldn't quite put her finger on it

Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum