Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evening surrounded by nature

3 posters

Go down

An evening surrounded by nature Empty An evening surrounded by nature

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:17 am

Kaito sat leaning back on a tree branch looking out at the almost endless forest before him. The sun was slowly starting to set. Kaito yawns before placing his arms behind his head. "Man...today's been really slow.." He grumbles. Nearby Hades his Lickwick was in another nearby tree watching below for something to drop down on, his way of making new friends.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

https://rensei-pokemon-acade.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

An evening surrounded by nature Empty Re: An evening surrounded by nature

Post by Rebellious Angel Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:59 am

Shizuka was heading through the forest, Kuro in tow. She was out for a walk before heading in for the night. She smiled as the cool breeze rushed by her face. The two strolled happily for awhile before Shizu stopped to rest.

Kuro, who was full of energy today, protested this by tugging on Shizu's hood. "Sorry Kuro. I'm don't float like you. My feet hurt." She teased the small Suppet with a smile.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:09 am

Kaito busy watching the setting sun didn't notice Hades who looked down stopping a trainer with some sort of ghost Pokemon. With a smirk the tiny candle like Pokemon jumped from the tree landing with a soft thud on the young girls head "Liiiiittttwiiiiccck" It shouts as he falls.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:19 am

Shizuka was still resting when something fell out of nowhere, screaming something as it fell. Landing on top of Shizu, it caught her off gaurd and she did what any brave person would do...... Flail and fall on her bottom in panic yelling for Kuro to help....

Kuro looked curiously at the pokemon and floated around Shizu.

When Shizu realized there was no real danger, she looked at Kuro and joked, "Some great protecter you are." To which Kuro replied by sticking his tounge out. Shizu looked at the little pokemon that had fallen on het head. "Wonder what kind of pokemon this is... and if it has a trainer?" She asked curiously.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:37 am

Upon hearing Hades cry out Kaito looked over to the tree he had been on. "Huh?" He says look around. He finally looks down seeing Hades sitting on the head of a young girl. "Looks like Hades has made at new friend.."

He thinks chuckling quietly as he places on his large sunglasses hiding the jagged scar covering his right eye with only a small bit seen covering his cheek (Its a big ass scar ok..?)Before starting to jump down the large tree.

Meanwhile Hades jumps from the girls head to her lap "Litwick..?"He asks in concern and apology. He hadn't meant to frighten her. He found it strange that most Pokemon and humans reacted that way when he says hello.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:43 am

Shizuka smiled at the pokemon. "I'm alright. You just scared me is all." She replied to what she could assume the pokemon was asking.

Kuro studdied the pokemon on Shizu's lap carefully before making an approach on it. He move closer, being sure to stop a bit away just in case.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:02 am

Hades smiles and waves at Kuro as Kaito finally had found his way down. He steps out of the shadows and smirks at the scene. Pushing his sunglasses up more he chuckles. "Hades..you seem to make friends left and right don't you?" He says causing the small Pokemon to jump up onto his head the flame on the candle Pokemon's head glowed and increased in size.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:11 am

Shizuka heard someone talk and looked up. "Oh... Um hello. You must be that pokemon's trainer?" She said, imediatly shying up. When it cane to people, she wasn't the best socially.

Kuro wandered closet to the little pokemon, backing off when the flames got bigger. This intrigued Kuro, who in turn got closer once more.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:43 am

Kaito nods "Yeah this is Hades, sorry if he scared ya..its his way of saying hello..Did the same thing to me when we met.." He cukles at the memory before picking Hades off his head and putting him in his arms. The flame died down back to its normal glow. "Names Kaito by the way...Kaito Saiyuka."
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:30 am

(Sorry for taking so long to join...)

Mado was walking through the forest holding a map. Her pokemon was walked alongside her, Navy was riding on Sparkle's back as he was somewhat nervous to walk on his own. "Hhmn...I think this map is too old." She said and let out a small sigh. She heard the two having their conversation and shrugged with a small smile. "There is always an open door." She walked up to the two showing the map. "You two wouldn't happen to know where I can find some apple trees around here?." Navy started shivering and hid behind Sparkle. Sparkle somewhat ignored it and stared at Hades with content. Sparkle smiled a bit, offering a paw to the paranormal pokemon.

(Had to re-post this...the first attempt failed)
Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah
Head of Events

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:21 pm

"Shizuka... Shizuka Adachi. You can call me Shizu if you want though..." She finished speaking as another person walked up, asking about apple trees. "Apple trees? No... Sorry... I haven't seen any." She replied, her voice trailing of at the end.

Meanwhile Kuro still floated at a safe distance from the other pokemon, debating weather or not to get closer. The fact that there were three now made it even more difficult for him.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Hades took Sparkles paw shaking it and grins wide before wondering over to Kuro. "Apple trees you say..?" Kaito put a hand to his chin in deep though. "I think there was a few...a little east...or was it west...then again it could be north.." He mumbles to himself.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:16 am

"I am Madotsuki. You can just call me Dotsuki, or Mado. These two are Sparkle and Navy. She motioned towards her two pokemon, which Sparkle followed with a small bow. "So what are you two doing here?"
Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah
Head of Events

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:53 pm

"Just wandering around mostly enjoying some fresh air" Kaito says putting his arms behind his head. Hades meanwhile goes over to Navy and Sparkle dragging Kuro with him.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum