Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new roommate?

2 posters

Go down

A new roommate? Empty A new roommate?

Post by Hollow Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:00 pm

"Hm..Room 201..." The words came out as a mere mumble as she walked down the never ending hallway that may lead her to the twilight zone. At the moment our protagonist, Ryn, was searching for her dorm room, which probably contained two beds and her possible future roommate. To her, it didn't matter. All that matter was the fact that she found her room and unpacked her things before anything bad happens. "Rioluuuu!" Lu squeaked happily as he hung on to Ryn's head with a joyous smile. It almost made the female laugh like crazy to hear her pokemon scramble as he tried to hang on to her head. Still, with a roll of her eyes Ryn continued to search for her room, eventually finding it in the end of the hallway. "HUZZAR!"
Hollow
Hollow

Back to top Go down

A new roommate? Empty Re: A new roommate?

Post by Rebellious Angel Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:06 am

Shizuka lay on her bed in room 201 looking at the ceiling. It's so boring around here. She thought to herself, sitting up while Kuro floated around the room exploring. In the room was a second bed, meaning a roomate. Maybe a roomate would help to keep boredom at bay? As that thought crossed her mind Shizu heard someone yell "HUZZAR" in the hall. Could that be them now? The two, Shizu and Kuro, watched the door to see if anyone was going to enter.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:06 pm

Without thinking, Ryn jabbed her key into the door's lock, twisted it to left, then pushed open the door, hitting anyone who may have been on the other side. "Wow..." She took one step into the glorious room before noticing she had injured some random female that was probably smacked by the door. "Sorry bro, didn't think you were just standing there." Of course she wasn't really sorry, but Ryn assumed this was her roommate, and acting kindish towards her would be the best. Still, she didn't bother to help her up and ended up just walking by her before taking a seat on what she thought to be her bed.
Hollow
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:55 pm

Shizu stood up and gave a fake smile. "It's ok. You didn't know. So your my roomate then?" She replied curiously. By now, Kuro was hiding under Shizuka's bed in fear of meeting new people. It let out a feint in-humane cry, trying to atract atention subtly.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:54 pm

"Well I'll assume so, considering I have the key for this dorm." Ryn answers with a roll of the eyes. She did particularly liked answering dim witted questions like that, and only did it when need, much like this situation. Hopefully her new roommate won't be asking too many questions like that though. If she did, Ryn may as well kill her or something because she can NOT take idiotic people. "You seem familiar though..." She soon says while lightly biting her lower lip, staring over at the female with dim colored brown eyes. "I believe I may've battled you before..."
Hollow
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum