Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A hard earned pokemon

2 posters

Go down

A hard earned pokemon Empty A hard earned pokemon

Post by CloudChaser Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:30 pm

Terri strolled though the gardens holding his magikarp's ball in hand.

"A beautiful day today..." he was talking to no one but everyone at once, he was happy today, happier than usual. He bent down to smell the roses but as he did so his glasses fell into the rose bush.

"oh no... not now..."
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

A hard earned pokemon Empty Re: A hard earned pokemon

Post by Rebellious Angel Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:38 am

Rina and Chikako were heading through the garden. It was a nice day out and Chikako was skipping happily behind Rina, who wasn't quite awake yet. She'd slept in a bit due to forgetting to set her alarm. Rubbing her eyes she looked at the man near the roses. He looked rather annoyed or distressed in some way. She walked over and let out a small yawn. "Hey mister... Are you ok?" She asked groggily.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:40 am

"M-my glasses fell into the rose bush! I-i can't get them..." he kept trying to find a way around the thorns but pulled his hand back every time he was stung. Terri couldn't move from this spot with out his glasses.
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:50 am

Rina looked to Chikako, then back to the situation. "I see... Chikako? Think you could reach through the thorns? Your arms are smaller than ours." She asked the small Mawile, who ran over to examine the bush. After looking at it for awhile it shook it's head no. The thorns were wound too tightly. "Hm... A stick could be used to bring them out I suppose. I'll be right back!" She said to the guy, running off to find a stick.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:53 am

Terri jumped back yelling in pain, he had several large needles sticking out of his face and arms.

"Ouch ouch ouch!" Terri frantically tried to pull them out. most of them would come out but some wouldn't.
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:04 am

Rina came running back with a stick. She used the stick in an atempt to push his glasses out from under the bushes, careful not to scratch the lenses. Once they were out she picked them up and held them out to the guy. "You ok? Those thorns look painful..." She questioned.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:06 am

Terri took the glasses and put them in his pocket, a few pins sticking out where they would keep his glasses from sitting correctly.

"I-i'll be fine... I-I think i saw a roseila" he pointed to the bushes.
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:15 am

Rina's eyes lit up. "A Rosellia? Where? In the bush?" She asked excitedly, looking closely at the bush. She'd never seen a Rosellia first hand before. She'd heard they were pretty though.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:17 am

A Rosellia popped out firing more pins at me, one opening my pocket. It grabs my glasses as they fall out and start to run off.

"N-not the G-glasses!" Terri cried after it, trying to follow but not getting very far.
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:26 am

Rina gasped as the pokemon ran off with the guy's glasses. Where had that come from? Why was it so interested in his glasses? Whatever, now was not the time. "Chikako, use Fairy Wind on it! Now!" She yelled, pointing at the Rosellia. Chikako nodded and shot a blast of blue wind toward the Rosellia. It wouldn't do too much damage to the little pokemon, but hopefully it'd give them time to react.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:29 am

The Roselia was swept up into the wind moving it slightly farther but disorienting it for a moment. Terri stumble forward towards the Pokemon trying to catch it.

"C-come on.. m-my g-glasses!"
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Rina quickly scurried over, taking a small dive at the Rosellia herself. Extending her arms to grab it, she kept an eye on the pokemon, hoping to grab it. "Gotcha now!" She said, possibly a bit early.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:17 pm

The rosellia turned and fired off a pin missile attack at her before moving out of the way. Terri threw his pokeball toward the rosellia.

"Magikarp I need your help!" The magikarp came out and instantly started to flop about, luckly it's flops put it between the roseilla and it's escape.
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down