Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freshening up.

2 posters

Go down

Freshening up. Empty Freshening up.

Post by Hollow Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:39 pm

A sigh escapes the lips of Ryn Valle, a rank 4 coordinator at Rensei Pokemon Academy, as she leans back against an old oak tree, gazing over the courtyard. She had just arrived here, at this magnificent academy, but she felt the need to take a relaxing break before unpacking at her dorm. "How are you feeling guys?" She whispers to her two pokemon with a small smile, watching as Darth, her Absol, lift up his head and smile. Lu, on the other and, was running around the courtyard, meeting up with other pokemon. He already met a mudkip, Magickarp, Abra, and a snorlax, who ate his berries.  

As the loud growling of her furious Lu rings her ears, Ryn just lazily gazes up at the sky, smiling up at the white puffy clouds which covered the sky like some kind of white blanket. "Heh, I sort of wish I go fly up in the sky like...like a ho-ho...." Her voice trails off as she slowly closes her eyes, drifting off into a wonderful thing we call sleep.
Hollow
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Freshening up. Empty Re: Freshening up.

Post by Rebellious Angel Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:35 am

Shiuka was walking around the courtyard with Kuro floating close behind. There were quite a few pokemon around right now, including a Riolu arguing with a Snorlax. Shizu couldn't help but laugh a bit at that. Kuro must have found this interesting because, he went over for a closer look, making sure to stay hidden.

Shizuka figured that she should try to interact with people too. Socialization wasn't her strongsuit though. She began to look around the area for someone to talk to but every time she spotted someone she shyed away intead of talking. Eventually she gave up and sat down on the ground to watch the pokemon play.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Angry with the snorlax, Lu just begins to 'scream' louder at him, punching the snorlax's stomach with his fists. Darth on the other hard, just watches with amusement, yawning a bit. The pokemon then looks over at his trainer, Ryn, with his droopy eyes, growling a bit to wake her up. "Oh, sorry for sleeping like that." Ryn says with a yawn, stretching her arms in the air tiredly.  The two of them then rise to their feet, beginning to wonder what to do next. "Lu, stop fighting with the snorlax and come over here so we can Train a bit." She finally says, deciding it'll be best to train a bit. Usually Ryn would rather just sit back and do nothing, but she noticed a girl came and she wanted to show off her skills.

As she walks down the small hill which the tree she was laying on was at, she looks over at the direction of the other girl and smirks. "You wanna battle?" Ryn asks her, letting Lu jump up on her shoulder, just so he could hang on her head. "I'll only use one of my pokemon if you want."
Hollow
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Shiuka looked around and then at the other person. "Battle... Me? Umm... Ok... She answered quietly and smiled. She then looked around again. Where was Kuro? She decided to try calling him. "Kuro? Where'd you go?" The cry of Kuro could be heard not far off.

A few moments later Kuro was floating hapily behind Shizu's shoulder. She was by no means phisicly ready, considering Kuro was level 6, but she was mentaly ready. "Ok. I'm ready when you are." She told the girl silently.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Ryn smiles, nodding her head over to the side to signal Darth, her Absol, to go into battle. Darth nods at this, having no objections, Lu however got angry at her decision and began to pound her head with his fist, while still hanging on. "Lu, calm down. You'll be up next time I battle." She says with a sigh, looking up at him with a frown. Lu just huffs at this, rolling his eyes before finally agreeing. Her lips curve into a small once Lu stopped pounding at her, happy to actually have control over her pokemon. "Anyways, I'm ready. You go first."

Hollow
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Kuro floated ahead a bit and readied itself to fight. "Alright. Kuro, use Screach!" Shizu ordered a bit more confident now, signaling tge start of the battle.

Kuro grinned and let out an ear splitting scream. Shizu covered her ears and shuddered. Kuro only had two moves, so options were limited, no matter how much Shizu hated the move.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Ryn growls at this, covering her ears while squeezing her eyes shut. Darth, being unable to cover his ears, squeezes his eyes shut as well as the screech lowed his defense. "Darth, shake it off and use quick attack." The absol nods his furry head before beginning to zoom towards his opponent in the most graceful way as possible. His eyes were locked on his target it as he runs towards her, swaying his body with each step, moving to the beat of his heart. A white beam was behind him as he ran, showing off his speed and power. Once the absol nears the other pokemon, he moves his head a bit, attacking her with his dark blade as hard as he could, jumping back a bit after doing so. A smile plays on his lips (well mouth line thing xD) as he stands there in a heroic pose, watching the damage he done to his opponent.
Hollow
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Kuro took the hit and flew back a bit, regaining his upward possition after the hit. It had taken quite a bit of damage but it wasn't down yet. "You can do it Kuro! Use Knock Off!" Shizuka exclaimed, cheering the little Shuppet on.

Kuro rushed Darth and swated at the Absol with the bottom of his cloak-like body. It would only cause minor dammage if it hit, but minor dammage was still dammage.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:59 pm

"Take the hit, then use scratch!" The absol nods, digging his feet into the ground so he was standing sternly. Once the shuppet attacked him, absol opens it's closed eyes and takes it's paw out of the ground, letting pieces of dirty fall every where, attempting to slash the shuppet. (sorry for the short post)
Hollow
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:07 pm

(Tis ok.)

Shuppet was once again hit and sent flying back again. "Kuro! Get up and use Screech again!" Shizu ordered. She had a plan, if she could follow Screech with Knock Off a few times then the damage would add up. All she had to do was keep Kuro up.

Kuro nodded and opened it's mouth, letting out another unearthly scream. Shizuka covered her ears again, being at such a close range it still left a ringing in her ears.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:13 pm

Unlike before, Darth was ready for this, so without any commands from his trainer, he braces his self for the screech. Shaking it off easily, just to hear another command by Ryn. "Use quick attack with a combination with scratch!" He nods at this and runs towards his victim, being just as graceful as before. His eyes narrows this time, putting everything he has into this attack. The beam behind him was brighter as well, showing his speed as he zooms towards the other pokemon, coming close enough to use his attack. Once close enough, instead of attacking with his blade, he uses her claws to scratch, adding on power.
Hollow
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:21 pm

Shizuka stood wide eyed and screamed, "Kuro! Get out of there!" But it was too late. The little pokemon stood no chance against the attack and fell to Shizu's feet with a thud. "Kuro? Are you ok...?" She asked, a bit shocked at the trainer's skills.

Kuro gave a slight wine and floated close to the ground, unable to pull itself any higher. "Oh good... Your ok..." She said scooping the injured Shuppet into her arms and looking at the other girl. "That was quite an impressive attack..." She said, smiling shyly.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:35 pm

"Yea, my pokemon did most of the work though." Ryn says with a smirk, walking over to her happy absol, kneeling down next to him so she could feed him a oran berry while petting his fur, which was soft as mareep wool. "Oh, and here." She looks in her bag and takes out a potion, tossing it at the girl. "I'm Ryn by the way. I'm a rank 4 coordinator at this school." The Lu on her head waves at the girl as Ryn introduces herself, smiling happily at her.

"It was nice to actually battle someone around here. Also, may I ask a question? Did you think my Absol's attacks were cool looking?"
Hollow
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Shizuka caught the potion and began spraying it on Kuro's wounds. "Oh! Thank you very much... And yes, they were very cool moves. The name's Shizuka, but most call me Shizu. I'm also a Rank 4 Cordinator." She replied, happy that Ryn had been kind enough to help her out. Before long Kuro was up and floating close to Shizu.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Nods, returning the absol to his poke ball. "Anyways, thanks again for the battle." She stands up once more as she speaks, tossing the poke ball in the air before catching shortly after. Her hips were at the right a bit, making her look badass a bit. "Well, i gotta go now." Were her final words before she turns around and walks away, not looking back once again.

[exits thread]
Hollow
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:38 am

Shizuka smiled as the girl left. Ryn huh? Maybe they'd meet again soon. She turned to Kuro. "Alright! Let's go Kuro!" She said to the Pokemon. Kuro nodded in agreement and together the two ran off.

(And with that, the thread ish exited!)
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum