Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Water's Edge

Go down

The Water's Edge Empty The Water's Edge

Post by CloudChaser Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Terri sat there, watching as the Magicarp and other assorted water Pokemon swam by, a look of curiosity and deep thought on his face.
"one can only wonder... what goes on in their minds..." he said hushed to himself.
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

The Water's Edge Empty Re: The Water's Edge

Post by CloudChaser Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Terri didn't seem to notice the Pokemon whom were just released, but instead looked deeper into the clear water, frowning.
"That doesn't seem right... why is there a shadow there... and why is it so large at that..." Terri moved to his hands and knees, leaning over the edge in an attempt to get a closer look.
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:01 pm

Terri was surprised at both the toothy smile and the sudden greeting from behind, causing to lose his balance, falling head first into the water. He floundered about for a moment while he tried to get his bearings to get back up to the surface, with in the floundering, his glasses slipped off is face and floated down to the bottom of the lake.

"cold! cold! cold!" Terri shouted as he broke the surface gasping for air. He swam to a more gentle incline on the shore so he could get outwith out risk of sliding back in.
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:13 pm

"a-are you a teacher...?" Terri asked, obviously unsure of whom was helping him out. he looked around watching the shapes work in their own ways, happy he could at least distinguish the three Pokemon by color.
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Terri sat down by the fire to help dry off, he didn't put his classes back on as they would need to be clean with some special cleaner.

"thank you... um... what is your name?" terry asked, he could only make out the outlines of Nexon's clothing and where his extremities were
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:41 pm

"I'm Terri, going to become a Professor... don't actually have a Pokemon... i was told that a teacher was supposed to loan me one, yet I've manage to not see a single teacher yet... Nice too meet you too." Terri held his hand out
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:51 pm

"My glasses? no... for some reason, they are very sensitive to water so i have to clean them with a special cleaner" Terri picked up his glasses and showed them to Nexon, white lines that look like calcium build up are prevalent, but no matter how hard they are rubbed they stay there
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:01 am

"i guess it can't hurt." I hold my glasses out to the form I think is the larvitars
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:10 am

"i have gotten them checked out." Terri stated as he put his glasses in a safe place, "Every place i went just said to use the cleaner and that it was somehow my prescription that was causing it."
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:19 am

"well sense i'm majoring in becoming a Professor... i figured learning more general things in all subjects, like basics of battle, basics of breeding, and basic first aid, then going on to learn the more advanced subjects such as how Pokemon evolve, subtle inter-species changes and markings, and advanced lab studies." Terri rattled them off as if he had known them for all his life.
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:31 am

"that's cool, I wish you the best of luck with it, i heard the champion is near impossible to beat and that the only time he ever lost was his first Pokemon battle." Terri replied in both honesty and genuine hope.
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:41 am

Terri looked back to the Totodile. "oh it's fine he can bite all he wants. he is teething after all."
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:46 am

"really? at those times did you drastically change his diet? or location?" Terri was still watching the totodile, not showing any signs of pain*
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:56 am

Terri shrugs, "it's not like i have anywhere to be right now. now the other times he was teething did you just move somewhere or change his diet?"
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:05 am

"interesting, they usually won't draw blood unless they need a quick boost in iron... anyways what town are you from?" Terri asked, still wondering about the drawing blood. (i need some sleep, night)
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:55 pm

(lol) "Well, i'm from Lavender town, you know the town everyone says is haunted by ghosts and restless spirits, anyways, my first run in with a Pokemon was with a group of Pikachus..." Terri shivered at the very memory that plagued him for so many years.
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:14 pm

"I-i don't know why but they were irritable for some reason... a-and they chased after me... I'm not sure what it was that saved me... but something splashed water from a near by puddle right on to them, causing any electrical attack to have a high chance of harming them as well..." Terri hadn't noticed that Nexon had said a word
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Terri shook his head to clear it. "Should we go to the gym soon? i think a teacher might be there..." his clothing was dry.
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Terri jumped forward a bit, helping nexon back up
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Terri grabbed him before he fell to the ground again "c-come on you need to get to the nurse." Terri started to lead him there keeping him upright along the way
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Terri spoke softly "don't worry... it will be ok.. we'll get you to the nurse and everything will be fine..."
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:30 pm

"i understand... i know what true fear is myself... but i will never talk about it... just keep focusing on me... you'll get back to the nurse and every thing will be fine." Terri said, trying his hardest to keep Nexon calm.
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Terri nodded, heading towards the gym after seeing him closer to the nurses office
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum