Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest for Berries!

2 posters

Go down

Quest for Berries! Empty Quest for Berries!

Post by MiniKirby123 Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:46 am

Rina smiled, strolling through the forest bare foot as her eyes glinted in the dappled light. It was so quiet and peaceful, she couldn't help but smile. Darwin bounded along at her feet, yipping occasionally if he noticed something interesting. Parfait was, on the other hand, in Rina's arms, since the tiny little Togepi had no chance of keeping up. Glancing around, Rina saw no-one, and so she sat down under a tree, closing her eyes as she rested, soaking in the sounds and feel of the forest around her.
MiniKirby123
MiniKirby123

Location : Floating adrift on a star in the emptiness we call space.

Back to top Go down

Quest for Berries! Empty Re: Quest for Berries!

Post by Princess Sarah Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:21 am

Madotsuki was walking into the forest with her two pokemon alongside her. Navy was riding on Sparkle's back, looking back and forth for pokemon that might be bad, but did not find anyone.

Madotsuki twirled her hair. "Where would you two suggest we go?" Sparkle shrugged and just picked a direction. "I like your way of thinking" They walked deeper into the forest without really caring whether or not they would get lost.
Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah
Head of Events

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniKirby123 Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:07 pm

A small sound resounded from her left, and Rina's acute hearing picked up the sound of a girl's voice wafting across the breeze. The words, she could not define clearly, but there was definitely some pokemon accompanying her. Eyes opening, she sighed again. Just as there was some peace... Pulling on her headphones, she turned on some electronica, hoping that the girl would soon move in a different direction and not get any closer to her.
MiniKirby123
MiniKirby123

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:05 am

Sadly Madotsuki went in Rina's direction whistling loudly with her pokemon trying to do the same. She stopped when she passed Rina and leaned a bit close. "Hai, you would not know where to find Tamato berries by any chance?"
Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah
Head of Events

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniKirby123 Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Rina looked up, her eyes meeting those of the other girl. Flushing in embarrassment a little, she pulled her earphones down to her neck and paused the music, before shrugging. "Oh... I.. I guess they'd b-be in the for...est?" she whispered, scratching the back of her neck awkwardly as Darwin yipped at the Sylveon. "Shush Darwin!" she reprimanded, causing the young eevee to sit on his hindlegs and whine a little. Rina just smiled, petting his head before looking up at the girl. "Sorry... I'm not m-much help."
MiniKirby123
MiniKirby123

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:28 pm

"Darn...Anyway, let me introduce myself. I am Madotsuki. But you can just call me Mado, or Suki." She looked at her two pokemon with a smile, before looking back at Rina "And this is my partners, Sparkle and Navy" She snapped her finger briefly before offering a handshake.
Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah
Head of Events

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniKirby123 Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:00 am

Rina nodded slowly, looking at the two pokemon who cutely smiled at her. "Uh... My name is... Rina..." she mumbled, looking down at her feet and shuffling them in the leaves that carpeted the ground. Looking at Darwin, she scratched him behind the ears. "This... Is Darwin, and this is... P-Parfait." she said, smiling as the small pokemon tried to glomp her head. Rina stretched out her hand and hesitated, before reaching out and accepting the handshake while standing up. Brushing off her skirt, she smiled. "So... I guess... W-woul you like some help?"
MiniKirby123
MiniKirby123

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:55 am

Sure. It would be nice to have someone to chat with while looking. She stretched a bit and adjusted her gloves. "Are you from the academy by any chance?"
Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah
Head of Events

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum