Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shiryu Shitenshi (Premission by Sweat Dreams)

2 posters

Go down

Shiryu Shitenshi (Premission by Sweat Dreams) Empty Shiryu Shitenshi (Premission by Sweat Dreams)

Post by dragon7050 Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:36 pm

[big][big]Basic Info[/big][/big]
Character Name: (Shitenshi, Shiryu)
Nickname/Alias:Shi-san
DOB: (July 27)
Class Taught: (Poke Genetics and Robotics)

[big][big]Physical Description[/big][/big]

Spoiler:

Height:5’7
Weight:160 lbs
Hair Color:Silver Hair with some grey streaks, reaches about lower back for length.
Eye Color:Red
Build:Tall and skinny
Tattoos/Piercings:Covered in dragonscales from an incident from his childhood.
Other:Always wears black robes that cover his whole body other than his face and hands.

[big][big]Personality[/big][/big]
Likes:Studying the relation between humans and pokemon, the study of robotic pokemon, protecting his friends(human and pokemon alike)
Dislikes:Pokémon Poachers, Bullies, People who force a Pokémon to do something they don’t wish to do, and Large crowds.
Goals:To create robotic pokemon that exceed the strength of any other pokemon
Fears:Human/Pokemon Mutation, People with more power than himself(friend or foe), and the unknown
Other:Insane, Daring, Protective(would give his life to protect others expecially his pokemon companions)

[big][big]Background Information[/big][/big]
Birthplace:Unova- Castelia City
Known Relatives:None
Marital Status:Single
Friends/Allies:His Pokemon
Enemies/Rivals:None
Pokemon:Pokémon Pichu-Zappy- lvl 25
Marill-Aqua-Lvl 27
Deino-Drago-Lvl 35
Other:Pichu and Marill have everstones on them.
History: When he was only 5 his mother died from heart failure.  At The age of 8 his father started using him for experiments which involved human/pokemon mutation.  All the experiments went wrong resulting in him getting seriously injured except for one which caused him to gain dragon like attributes such as being partially covered in scales, and have dragon like eyes.

[big][big]Additional Info[/big][/big]
Sample RP:

Rawr

Last edited by dragon7050 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
dragon7050
dragon7050

Back to top Go down

Shiryu Shitenshi (Premission by Sweat Dreams) Empty Re: Shiryu Shitenshi (Premission by Sweat Dreams)

Post by Butterfly Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:10 pm

Wow! Your character has red eyes too! Maybe they're related somehow XD

Anyways, I see two problems. The dragon thing, I'm not sure if that's canon. I can talk to Sweet about it, but I just can't approve it.

The second is the robot pokemon thing. What do you mean by this?
Butterfly
Butterfly

http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shiryu Shitenshi (Premission by Sweat Dreams) Empty Re: Shiryu Shitenshi (Premission by Sweat Dreams)

Post by dragon7050 Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:18 pm

What i mean by robot pokemon is that they are pokemon that look and act like pokemon but the are mechanical(machines) instead...i don't mind dropping that if its a problem

and i dont know what you mean about the dragon part being canon...
dragon7050
dragon7050

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Canon is like, something in the show. OC RP sites usually prefer to stick close to the show, and if the show hasn't done anything pertaining or relating to robot pokemon or the reptilian thing, I'm afraid I can't approve it. Unless I talk to Sweet (the head admin) about it
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon7050 Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:07 pm

oh okay thanx for explaining if you search "IL017: Island of the Giant Pokémon!" you'll see that the robotic pokemon is canon but i"m not too sure about the dragon thing
dragon7050
dragon7050

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:14 pm

Ah alright, then I suppose the robot pokemon is fine. (I don't actually watch the show, I just prefer the game...)

I'm afraid the dragon thing would not be considered canon. I could understand the eyes changing and the actual scale parts, but

gain dragon like attributes such as being covered in scales, razor sharp teeth and dragonlike eyes which increases his vision to 2x the normal vision of a human.
the enhanced abilities would not be considered fair, even if its only a little. The razor sharp teeth too. The dragonlike eyes and perhaps only a few places covered in scales would be fine due to the experimentation. Though I am curious about the types of experiments.....
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon7050 Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:31 pm

okay i edited my character to incorporate what you said
...what do you mean by "Though I am curious about the types of experiments....."
dragon7050
dragon7050

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Such as, what experiment made him reptilian-like?

And now there's nothing in the history for why he's a teacher...oh, and perhaps state why his dad started experimenting on him. It could be as simple as he was going crazy

And now the history is rather bare....
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon7050 Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:48 pm

His father started the experiments on his own son after going insane after being unable to handle the loss of his wife. The experiments where to try and enhance the abilities of humans by fusing them with pokemon DNA...the only experiment that worked was fusing a human with the DNA of a Salamence but comes at a price at the destruction of ones own mind, which is what caused Shiryu to become partially insane.

After that Shiryu ran away in search of a way to tame his insanity after becoming corrupted by his insanity he went back and tried to succeed at what his father failed at the perfect fusing of humans and pokemon. At one point he gave up and decided instead to use what he knows to try to create the perfect robotic pokemon.

Over time he came to complete a few robotic pokemon and then decided that he should try and teach others how to create robotic pokemon in the hopes that one of the people he teaches will be able to help him create the perfect robotic pokemon.

Last edited by dragon7050 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
dragon7050
dragon7050

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:53 pm

Well that's not good, the school can't have an insane teacher...He might wind up harming the students.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon7050 Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Aww but it would add more possible situations to RP about.
dragon7050
dragon7050

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Yes but, would you attend a school that had a possibly insane teacher? I seriously doubt it. And what school would hire an insane man anyways? I'm sorry, it would make it interesting to rp in, but this just isn't the type of site for it.

if you want, you could create this character with his insanity on my OC RP site http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com/ But I'm afraid it just isn't possible for an insane person to teach at an academy..
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon7050 Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:09 pm

kk i understand...i'll consider taking you up on you offer to join your RP site
dragon7050
dragon7050

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:30 pm

Coolio ^.^ so are ya gonna fix the issues with this app?
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon7050 Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:48 pm

No sorry if my character can't be insane than i won't be able to RP the character properly...Sorry for wasting your time.
dragon7050
dragon7050

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:04 pm

No no it's fine, I'm sorry that it couldn't be allowed. I mean, it's mostly 'cause you want him to be a teacher. No school would hire a crazy professor. A student may be able to attend if he wasn't too insane....
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:55 pm

Actually, what do you mean by 'crazy'?
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum