Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyler Violet Tanna

2 posters

Go down

Skyler Violet Tanna Empty Skyler Violet Tanna

Post by Butterfly Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Basic Info
Character Name Violet Tanna, Skyler
Nickname/Alias: Skyler, Sky, Kylie, Violet, Vi, Vilee Tanna, Anna
DOB: September 9th
Major: Trainer

Physical Description

Skyler Violet Tanna Tpx46JC

Height: 5'8
Weight: 135 lbs
Hair Color: Purple
Eye Color: Purple as well
Build: Tall and thin, but strong
Tattoos/Piercings: A small tattoo of a black raven flying up her left leg
Other: She usually has black headphones either around her neck or covering her ears.

Personality
Likes: Music, winning, getting lost, running, fire type pokemon, dark type pokemon, night, no moon, clouds, rain, snow, drawing, writing poetry, heights, willow trees
Dislikes: Bright days, silence (unless she's drawing or writing), full moon, clear cloudless days, water type pokemon, failure, being found
Goals: Train the best pokemon team in the world, write a great piece of poetry
Fears: N/A
Other: Skyler is friendly, but won't start up a conversation by herself, she must be prompted. She can sometimes come across as cold and sarcastic, but that's only the wall she puts up to protect herself.

Background Information
Birthplace: Viridian City, Kanto Region
Known Relatives: N/A
Friends/Allies: Only her pokemon
Enemies/Rivals: Just anyone she happened to piss off
Pokémon Ninetales (name: Passion, lvl 10) Glameow (name: Missy, lvl 10) Absol (name: Nelic, lvl 10) Skyler Violet Tanna PKqI4ExSkyler Violet Tanna AXz6Utf Skyler Violet Tanna ZwxzUno
Notes All are regular size. Absol has a permanent scar on her right side.
History: Skyler grew up surrounded by a broken family. Her father was a drunk, her mom smoked, and her brother died at age 10 when Sky was 8.  You'd think she would become like her screwed up family, but she's actually pretty stable. She survived by listening to and making music, the wonderful instruments and voices distracted her from her life. They kept her going, and when she was 15, she ran away from home, with nothing but the Vulpix she got as a birthday present and a satchel full of her important belongings.

She traveled around the region, battling trainers, catching and releasing wild pokemon, and finding a few life-friends. She found the female Glameow hiding in the tall grass, and couldn't help but capture it. Sky, Passion (the Vulpix) and Missy (the Glameow) became close friends. They came across many pokemon, and even a few items. Skyler discovered a firestone in the depths of an extremely dangerous cave, and when Passion was exposed to it, she evolved into Ninetales. Skyler was overjoyed, she was even more powerful.

After a long time of running around Kanto, she came across the strangest/coolest pokemon she'd ever seen. She knew she had to capture it. So she did, the pokemon, Absol, after being caught, grew close to Skyler and her pokemon. She does keep Nelic and Meli in their pokeballs, but Passion prefers to stay outside of hers.

Additional Info
Sample RP: Skyler sat under an overgrown tree, Passion curled up next to her while Missy and Nelic frolicked around in the rain. The tree's leaves protected them from getting soaked, and Skyler wore her black headphones over her ears. She nodded to the beat of the song while stroking Passion's soft fur.

Rawr!!

Last edited by Butterfly on Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Butterfly
Butterfly

http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Skyler Violet Tanna Empty Re: Skyler Violet Tanna

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:44 am

Im sad to say you can only have a Vulpix and a Meowth as a fire stone are extremly rare and a Meowth doesnt evolve utill lvl 28 and yes you have to do the rp sample.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

https://rensei-pokemon-acade.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:50 pm

But Skyler found the firestone, and I'll make it a Glameow instead, though I really prefer Persian :p

I would prefer Ninetales, why can't I just say Skyler found the Firestone? It's not that implausible.

And I don't think I should have to do the rp sample. I've already made and rp'd with a character, so you know that I can rp decently.
Butterfly
Butterfly

http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Approved...
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

https://rensei-pokemon-acade.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down