Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rouge Lamont(WIP)

3 posters

Go down

Rouge Lamont(WIP) Empty Rouge Lamont(WIP)

Post by Trainer Red Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Character Name: Rouge Lamont
Nickname/Alias: Sometimes referred to as Little Red, or Red Riding Rogue
DOB: December 16
Major: Trainer

Rouge Lamont(WIP) Scale

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 122lbs
Hair Color: A somewhat silvery blonde, meaning that there's strands of hair she has that are somewhat silver colored.
Eye Color: A purpl-y blue.
Build: Somewhat curvaceous, but also a bit frail.
Tattoos/Piercings: None.
Other: A scar on her neck from where she was attacked by a Poochyena in the past.

Likes: Flirting, joking around, making friends, doing before thinking, Pokemon, battling, and food. She loves food, specifically, sweet foods.
Dislikes: Rude people, people who kidnap Pokemon, hoodlums, milk, being called Red, because she isn't Red, she's Rouge, and makeup.
Goals: To become a Pokemon Master and surpass all Champions past.
Fears: A lot of Pokemon, like Gengar and Legendary Pokemon, like Giratina and Arceus. She fears them in a respectful way.
Other: She tends not to take no for an answer, especially when flirting.

Background Information
Birthplace: Hoenn, Littleroot
Known Relatives: Mother, Father(unknown)
Friends/Allies: N/A
Enemies/Rivals: N/A
Pokémon Beldum(lvl. 10), Poochyena(lvl. 7), and Nincada(lvl. 6)
Notes Her Beldum is very shiny, taking pride in his appearance, so it's always clean. Beldum is named Zordon, Poochyena is named The Big Bad, and Nincada is named Shino.
History: Rouge's childhood was a happy one, where she spent time with her parents constantly and always had friends to play with and an education backing her up. She never, however, got any specific introduction to Pokemon, and always wished she could for some odd reason. Her parents never heard the end of it, day after day, after day, after day. They kept replying by saying when she was older it'd happen. When she was older.

So, Rouge got older. A few years, as a matter of fact, before it came up again. And so, they decided they'd send her through the woods to go see her grandmother who had recently recovered from sickness to bring her some treats for get well, and such. On that day, Rouge wore a red hood, because she had nothing else available for wear.

And through the woods Rouge went, by herself, with a basket of goodies. Apparently having smelt the goodies, a Poochyena jumped out and attacked her viciously. However, she wasn't the type to idly sit by and let herself be mauled. She fought back, and, surprisingly, was able to dispatch the young Pooch. Rather than leave it behind and let it be attacked, she dragged it along with her to her grandmother's house, who laughed upon hearing the story. It was from that day that Rouge became known as Little Red Riding Rogue to those close to her, like friends and family. But a humorous nickname wasn't the only thing she gained. She also gained a life-time friend in the Poochyena, whom she eventually caught and named The Big Bad as homage to his act as The Big Bad Wolf in her own little "fairy tale."

Sample RP:

Last edited by Trainer Red on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:55 am; edited 7 times in total

Trainer Red

Back to top Go down

Rouge Lamont(WIP) Empty Re: Rouge Lamont(WIP)

Post by Celeste Valacari Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Hey, Red~

I'd like to point out quickly that every student to enter the academy will always start at either Rank 4 or 5. I think everyone to date has started at 4 (unless you're a teacher). Just a little note.

Also, I will be taking over the approval process for this app, to all you fellow snoops who looooove to approve! This is mine! MIIIIIIINE! MUAHAHAHA
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainer Red Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Ah, mkay, thank you. :3

Trainer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:57 am

You can still approvesies Celeste ^o^

Buuuuuuut, I will still point out stuff that are crucial for approval. First, is your Beldum a shiny pokëmon?, if so I would suggest changing it. Aside from that little thingy, it looks pretty nice so far. I can't wait to see why she resembles Little Red Hood as it's one of my favorite fairy tales! ¤OwO¤

Huggles and rainbow ponies~
Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah
Head of Events

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Valacari Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:17 pm

Sarah, I think Red meant that it's shiny like it's squeaky clean. After all, it is a robotic rock. You can leave it, Red Smile

First problem:

There has been a dispute over whether or not Zorua and Zoroark are legendaries, but, as both game and show cannon only show there to be a very small amount of these special creatures they are considered legendary here on the site. They can also only be obtained through the games once in fateful encounters, so I'm going to have to ask you to change that one. Sorry Sad

Can't wait to see this finished!
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Valacari Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:26 pm

I know this, Hunter, and I explained it. If any pokemon is described as being met in a fateful encounter, it is not to be used.
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:41 pm

I knew that Celeste, just making sure xD

Anyway, starter pokêmon tend to be more rare in the games. It is not unlikely that this is one of those cases. Now I will leave you two alone and do some fun stuff! ^o^

*Poof*
Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah
Head of Events

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Valacari Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:42 pm

Hey Red,

If you need any help with the sample rp, I can give you a prompt to write about. Just send me a message, okay?

Also, so sorry to be shoving you back and forth, but with the introduction of the wild Zoroark in Pokemon X and Y (they're pretty common in the Pokemon Village), you can have the Zorua now.
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainer Red Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Sweet. :3

Trainer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum