Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In ze Garden.

2 posters

Go down

In ze Garden. Empty In ze Garden.

Post by Mcewanman Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Will walked through the garden, Steelhead walking at his side. The Aron poked it's head through the flowers and grass, trying to find something to play with. Will gave a small smile- the little fella often did this, and it was pretty fun to watch. He knelt down in the grass, peering into the flower beds in search of pokemon. In a gentle voice, he said:

"It's okay. You can come out. I won't hurt you."

No response. Sometimes pokemon just flat out didn't fancy playing. Will had heard of a guy in Unova who could talk to pokemon, but Will certainly wasn't him. It wasn't direct speech- he was simply giving inviting little messages. He kept looking, poking through the bushes and flowers in search of something nice. After a while, he realised the pokemon just didn't want to come out. Shrugging, he sat under a tree, reading a book on steel type moves. He was thinking of teaching a few to Steelhead once it evolved. Imagine, an AGGRON! It'd be so cool!

In anticipation, Will took out a pen and a pad. He started drawing on it pictures of Aggron using all the moves he wanted- brick break, iron tail, dragon claw just to name a few. So there he sat, under a tree and doodling away while his Aron played in the flowerbeds.
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

In ze Garden. Empty Re: In ze Garden.

Post by Rebellious Angel Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Shizuka walked by some flowers and noticed something moving. With Kuro close behind she decided to investigate. As she approached she saw a kind of Pokemon she didn't recognize. It was a small, cute, metallic looking thing. She bent over to look at it closer and reached out to it.

"Hiya little guy! Aren't you cute?" She said happily, hoping it wasn't going to attack her. Kuro watched, peering shyly from behind Shizu.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:52 pm

Steelhead stared at this girl for a moment. He wasn't used to strangers, so at first he didn't know how to react. He started to get a nice vibe off her though. She didn't mean harm, as far as he could tell. Therefore he happily nuzzled her outstretched hand, giving her an "Aron! Ron!" In appreciation.

He also noticed a weird pokemon hovering behind her. He'd never seen one of those before, though it reminded him off the Sableye that lurked in the caverns Steelhead used to live in. He bounced over to it, waving invitingly.

Will heard a voice coming from Steelhead's direction, breaking his dream-like state. He looked over, seeing a girl trying to pet his friend then getting a happy response. If Steel trusted her, then Will guessed she must be okay. He walked over to her, then picked up Steelhead and balanced it on his shoulder. He looked at the girl, smiling gently.

"Hi. This is Steelhead. He certainly seems to like you. I'm Will, his trainer. What's your name?"
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Shizuka was caught off gaurd. "Oh... Um, hello! My name's Shizuka... You can call me Shizu if you want though. That's Kuro..." She replied, smiling quietly. Kuro was still peering from behind Shizu's shoulder. He was a bit curious about the two, but a bit afraid as well.

Shizuka looked at the Pokemonon Will's shoulder. "May I ask? What kind of Pokemon is Steelhead...?" She asked, a bit ashamed for not knowing.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Will looked at Steelhead. He was at first a little confused- Aron was a pretty common pokemon. He remembered though- not everyone here was from Hoenn. Shizu was probably from Johto or Kanto or something.

"Steelhead's an Aron. They're a Steel/Rock type. Had him since I was 11."

Will liked Shizu so far- she seemed quiet, sort of like himself. He looked at this Kuro. He didn't really know what it was either. He vaguely remembered hearing there was something like those up Mount Pyre. He decided he'd ask about it.

"So, what kind of pokemon is Kuro? It's like Muppet, Puppet....something like that. I know it evolves into banette, but that's about it."

He noticed a few bug type pokemon looking out from the trees. He slowly turned to one, a caterpie, and started speaking in his usual gentle manner.

"Come here little guy. I won't do anything. I just want to be your friend, okay?"

The caterpie looked confused a moment, but started to tentatively make it's way towards Will. The trainer smiled warmly at it, coaxing it towards him. It came up to him, so Will very gently petted it. The caterpie squeaked a bit, but it seemed more relaxed. Will then watched it slither back into the trees.

"I just love Bug types."
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:26 pm

"Kuro's a Shuppet. You can probably tell he's a ghost type on your own." She awnsered. She noticed Will play with a Caterpie a bit before it left. "Some of them are cute. I'll give them that." She said in reply to his comment about bug types.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:04 am

Will nodded at Shizu's comment.
"Yeah, some are. Then there are some really cool ones like scizor or genesect. I love 'em to bits."

Will looked to the shuppet. Yeah, that was the word.

"I wouldn't say I'm a massive fan of ghost types, but they are really good in a fight. Plus, they can be pretty funny if they want to be."

He decided to go looking in the grass again- he fancied another go at finding pokemon in there. He knelt down in the grass and started gently poking into the bushes. A grass type would be nice to find and get Steelhead to play with.

Steelhead was bouncing up and down, waving to Kuro.
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:33 am

Shizuka looked at Will a bit odd before realizing what ge was doing. "Oh. Your looking for pokemon right? May I help?" She asked happily as Kuro watched the little Aron wave. He slowly lowered to the ground and floated towards Steelhead.
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:59 am

Will grinned happily at Shizu.

"Sure! It'll be nice to have someone else helping!"

Steelhead walked over to Kuro, trying to be friendly. He bounced in anticipation of meeting his new friend.

Will kept looking in the grass. He thought he saw a pansage or something but couldn't be sure. He was actually hoping to get a spinarak- if he was to be a trainer he'd need a bigger team. He wondered a little about Shizu- she seemed okay, if quiet. Friendly though once she opened up.

He looked over to Steelhead. The Aron seemed to want to play with the shuppet, and was actually doing a decent job of it. The trainer does seem to rub off a bit on the pokemon.
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Angel Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:25 pm

Shizuka bent over and began examining the grass. She looked around for any signs of pokemon but there obviously weren't that many around.

Kuro floated over to Steelhead and made circles around the little pokemon. When he decided that the aron was friendly enough, he stopped in front of it and weaved back and fourth in one place happily.

(Sorry. Short post. =| )
Rebellious Angel
Rebellious Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Will kept looking through the bushes for Pokemon, actually gaining results. He found a wurmple rolling around in the bushes, which was utterly cute to him. It ran off the moment he found it though. Will got up, cracking his back out as he'd been bending over for a while. The bell was going to go soon for class and he wasn't one for being late.

"Listen, I've got lessons next- I'd better go. Nice meeting you though."

Steelhead kept running around Kuro, trying to decide what to do. He just yipped happily at the shuppet, excited to release all his pent up energy.

Will grinned at the little scene. Adorable. An idea occurred to him- he was still new here, and he wanted to toughen up Steelhead....

"Say, would you be up for a battle, Shizu?"
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum