Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mizzi and Will

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mizzi and Will  Empty Mizzi and Will

Post by Butterfly Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Mizzi bounced towards the shining lake, excitement dawning on her face. She wore a scantily clad blue bikini, showing a lot more skin than necessary. Doom and Snap sat under a tree, well, their Pokeballs did. As did Mizzi's shirt and jeans.

She took a few steps towards the water, dipping her toe into the cold liquid. She shivered once before diving in, letting her head slip under. She popped back out, her blue hair sticking to her face. She brushed it back, her crimson eyes finding Will on the shore. She waved him in, shouting "Come on in, the water's great!" And with that, she dove back under. Her feet kicked up in the air, and then she was gone under the surface.
Butterfly
Butterfly

http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mizzi and Will  Empty Re: Mizzi and Will

Post by Mcewanman Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Will watched the sunlight playing off the lake, the shimmer of light making the whole area look almost magical, with the greens and blues merging into a big, beautiful mess. He grinned- it was kind of like back home except there was actually someone there with him, namely Mizzi.

He guessed they were friends now. Mizzi certainly was being pretty friendly since she was eager to get the Hoenn boy into the water. Will took off his shirt and dived in, having changed into his swimming shorts a few minutes ago.

Mizzi certainly hadn't been lying- the water was lovely and warm. Will felt it enveloping him, almost nodding off for a second. It was just so calm and peaceful here.

He had left Steelhead's pokeball in his room-someone could come and nick it if he just left it by the lakeside with his other clothes. Will called out:

"You're right! The water's great here!"
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:28 pm

"I know!" Mizzi called back, her head popping above the surface. She brought her body up, so she was floating backside-down against the water. Water washed over her perfectly flat stomach, and she gazed up at the sky.

"Plus, the sky is beautiful today!" She grinned, reaching up with one hand as if she could touch the clouds. She tried to keep her eyes from Will, averting them to anywhere but his face and shirtlessness. (It's totally a word...) She closed her eyes, basking in the sun's warmth.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:37 pm

Will nodded, and started swimming himself. He dived underwater, keeping his eyes open. His little sister once showed him that and after a few weeks it was mostly second nature. Granted he couldn't see much since water doesn't go well with eyeballs but he could at least tell his depth and where Mizzi was.

He got an idea- one of his favourite things to do while swimming. He went up to the surface and took a deep breath before diving down again. He settled on the bottom, squatting in a froakie-esque position. He then pushed himself off, launching through the water like a rocket. He surfaced, grinning from the exhilaration.

Something else occurred to him. Mizzi had mentioned something earlier.....

"Aren't you worried about any water types getting near you?"
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:45 pm

"Well, a little." Mizzi muttered, a light pink blush touching her cheeks, "But I mean, I'm not scared of them...they just make me mildly uncomfortable...." She dropped her gaze to the waters surface, letting her legs fall back under. The lake was completely clear, and she could nearly see all the way to the bottom. "Plus, I'm not alone, so that takes away some of the fear."
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:55 pm

Will shrugged. Fair enough.

"Nice to see I'm helping out. The fire type thing I've got is pretty annoying so I'm happy to be helping with that."

He noticed that Mizzi was blushing a little. He chose not to mention it- probably in embarassment. Hopefully. Because if it was attraction she wasn't going to get anything. Probably.

Will decided to try something. He looked under the water for pokemon. Weirdly, he didn't see any. He guessed they'd been scared off by the two humans swimming about. Disappointed, he swam back up.

"Funny. There aren't any pokemon down there. Did we scare them off or something?"
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:24 pm

(....lol, love you you said "probably" XD)

"Probably." Mizzi muttered in reply, trying to wipe the blush off her face. "They probably don't wanna deal with anyone right now or something." She ducked her head under the water, and opened her eyes. It wasn't too difficult to see, the lake was so clear. There really weren't any Pokemon. When she resurfaced, her eyebrows were creased.

"Huh, strange."
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:33 pm

(Well, you never know)

Will tried to think of an explanation. Probably just a little oddity.

"Don't suppose we've got a resident evil team? We seem to have one every region. Well, two in my case but you get the idea."

He looked under with Mizzi- not a single little pokemon in sight. He came up again, looking around. He could see a few pokemon in the trees at least. A pansage was climbing along the treetops and a wurmple was using silk as a hammock.

he then suddenly leaned in and kissed Mizzi and she kissed back and they went through school and became rich and got married and all that

"Well, there are still other pokemon around. They must be hiding or something." Will concluded.
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:44 pm

"Yeah probably." Mizzi replied after returning to the water's surface.

"And I'm not sure about the 'Evil Team' thing. I mean, it's certainly possible, but if they exist I haven't met 'em yet." Mizzi slicked her wet hair back, trying to keep it out of her face.

(XD lol!)
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:43 am

Will nodded. Now that he thought about it, what region was this place? He hadn't really been paying attention on the flight over. He couldn't be bothered to ask Mizzi though- it wasn't really important.

He dived again, sinking to the floor. This time he tried to find something to bring back for Steelhead. He found a couple of rocks but nothing too exciting. After coming up for air them going back down again he noticed a glimmer in the distance. He swam over and saw a small chunk of rock. Except it wasn't any kind of rock. He'd found an emerald!

Will did the froakie-torpedo thing again and surfaced, grinning at Mizzi.

"Look what I found! I think it's an emerald!"

He couldn't believe his luck. Emeralds were pretty related to him- emerald was the description of his local legendary, Rayquaza. It was his birth stone and associated with bulls, while Will was a Taurus.

(Wow. Great, solid facts and important info there, eh?)
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:18 pm

(XD ha lol)

"Wow!" Mizzi gasped, reaching out to touch the emerald, "It's beautiful! I've always wanted a gem!" Mizzi fawned over the jewel, gently touching its surface with her slender fingers. "It's dazzling!" She said softly, staring in wonder at the way the light danced off the gem.

Mizzi had always been amazed at any such natural miracle. She always included jewels in this, as they were absolutely stunning. She'd always longed for one of her own.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Will laughed at Mizzi's reaction. He reached out and gently took it back.

"Sorry, but I found it. I'd give you it if we knew each other more, but we only met like an hour ago."

He felt a little guilty, so he decided to see if he could find a replacement. Will dived again, looking under for another gem.

Luck was indeed struck- he found a crevice, this time finding a sapphire in it. He came back up and handed it to Mizzi.

"Well, hope you like sapphires as much as emeralds."

Will had absolutely no idea what made him want to give his new friend this, but it felt right. Besides, it wasn't fair to let someone have a go of something without at least giving a bit of compensation.

(No weplies for a couple hours- restaurant time~)
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Mizzi pouted jokingly when he took the gem back, but said "Well I wasn't asking for it, of course it's yours." But Will had already dived again. He resurfaced carrying an exquisite sparkling blue jewel.

"Oh. My. Arceus!" Mizzi gasped, staring in awe at the sapphire. She took it carefully in her hands, gazing at the deep blue gem. "Why in the world are you giving this to me?" she asked wonderingly, "I'm nothing special...."

(oooh food!)
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Will looked confused for a moment. Nothing special? How so? Still, he didn't want to be cheesy, so he just said:

"I don't think you aren't special, but think what you will. Glad to see you like it regardless. I guess I gave you it 'cause we're friends. Just felt right."

He found her reaction pretty nice- seeing somebody light up like she did make him feel pretty happy. Of course, he wasn't sure about how ecstatic she was about it. It was just a shiny rock, albeit a lovely looking one. Will still smiled though- he'd helped out his new friend, and that was all that mattered to him.
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:58 pm

"Still...thank you." Mizzi grinned, giving her friend a quick hug before breaking away again. She gently swam to shore, keeping the dazzling gem where she could see it. She gracefully stepped onto the sandy shore, which quickly turned to grass, and walked to her clothes. She set the jewel down by her shirt, wrapping it in the fabric to keep it safe.

She turned back to Will, and began to run back to the water. She splashed into the lake, cool liquid popping in the air like pop-rocks. She swiftly swam under the water, and appeared beside Will.

"Thanks again, you don't know how much it means to me. No one's ever given me anything so nice." she tried to explain.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:03 pm

Will felt a slight urge to push Mizzi off when she hugged him, a small blush crossing his face. However, he resisted and tentatively hugged back. When she ran back, she popped up a little close to him, making the green haired boy scoot a little away.

"It's fine. Just wanted to be nice I guess."

Despite himself, Will smiled. It was nice to have a friend. He'd had a couple back home but they were never this friendly towards each other. That was probably why Will didn't like being hugged- he simply wasn't used to that sort of thing, and it took him a bit too far outside his comfort zone. He decided to poke a little at her history.

"How has nobody ever given you anything like that though? You're pretty likeable in my opinion."
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Mizzi looked away at his question as blood rushed to her face. She tread the water for a long pause as she thought how best to answer. She still stared at the waters surface, biting her lip. She didn't normally share her history. Well, she didn't normally get so close to boys either. It was usually just snag them on her finger and then drop them, but this boy was special. He was one of her only friends, well, one of the only ones who stayed with her.

"um, well..." she stammered, kicking to stay afloat. "I just don't have very many friends that's all........."
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Will noticed Mizzi's discomfort. He didn't want to keep pressing her, so he just said:

"Ah. Well, you can count me among them. If that's alright of course."

Will got the urge to hug her but he was a touch unsure on that front. He still wasn't comfortable with that stuff, so he just gave her a smile in the hope that that would suffice.

He wanted to lighten the mood a bit- it was all so heavy now. He snickered, then made a little wave of water at Mizzi.

"Suprise splash fight!" He cried, hoping to have a bit more fun. They'd come here to enjoy themselves, not mope and tell each other stories. He made big sloshes of water at Mizzi, grinning at the thrill. In a friendly way of course, not bullying or anything.
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Mizzi gave him a grateful smile when he backed off. Then a mischievous one when he began to splash at her. She let out pitiful cries as if she hated it, but then came back at him with her own attacks. She flung the water at him, her blue hair sticking to her face again.

"Take that!" she laughed, flicking her wrist underwater and watching as the water splashed at Will. Mizzi was laughing now, her blush gone and her frown replaced by a grin.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Will tried dodging her splashes, still getting hit quite a lot. He loved it though- it was a pretty hot day, and the cool water splashing on his skin felt excellent. Felt pretty excellent to see Mizzi like this too- he preferred the happy, mischievous girl to the sad one that didn't have friends. He wasn't going to ditch her just because of her emotions but he definitely knew which side he liked best.

Will finally tired out and fell back into the water, feeling the cool liquid supporting him. He grinned at Mizzi, saying:

"We'll, that was definitely fun~"

He tried being a seel and took a clump of water in his mouth spewing it out into the air like a wailord. Wasn't really sure why- just felt like it, he supposed. The point was that he was enjoying his time with Mizzi. It was nice to chat with someone who was actually human, rather than a grass or big type creature that couldn't actually reply.

(Kickboxing time.)
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Mizzi laughed, falling back in the water beside him.

"Yeah, it was." Mizzi grinned, letting the lake support her weight. She reached out with all her limbs so she was spread out across the surface, and closed her eyes to the suns rays. She wore a wide smile on her face, all traces of her sadness gone like the wind. She really was having fun with Will. More so than she did with all the guys she flirted with, they only cared for her looks. Will seemed to actually...care about her.

Mizzi didn't know what it was about him, he just seemed better than the other guys. She liked it. He wasn't coming on to her, of course, he had seemed put off by her flirting in the first place. But still.

(ooh cool! *is sitting at home staring at her computer screen like the lazy-ass she is*)
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:42 pm

Will laughed at Mizzi's evident happiness. It was great to see his friend getting chipper again. She seemed to be lost in thought- he wondered what she was thinking about. Her battles? Her future? Her goals? Her pokemon? He couldn't really guess. Wouldn't be about him though- he wasn't the memorable type.

Still, like most of his little worries he locked them up. No reason to bother everyone else with them.

Will sat up and noticed it was starting to get dark. He got out of the lake, put his clothes back on and called back:

"I think we should get going- it'll be dark soon."

(Managed to get out of it.)
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:46 pm

"Oh yeah." Mizzi mumbled, but she didn't move. Instead she slowly blinked her eyes open, only then did she get up. She swam carefully back to the shore, and pulled her clothes on.

"Where to now?" she asked upon clothing herself. She tucked Doom's and Snap's Pokeballs into her pocket, and glanced back at the lake. The water seemed to ripple, but Mizzi couldn't quite see what had caused it.

(cool! but don't you want to do it?)
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcewanman Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Will was about to reply when he noticed that Mizzi was staring at something in the water. He looked at the lake, trying to figure out what it was. He threw a stone into the water and indeed it bounced off of something. At least Will had time to register that before a serpentine creature surfaced from the water- a long, peach coloured pokemon which would've been noted for it's beauty had it not started sending bubblebeams at the young trainers.

"Erm...you wouldn't happen to have any pokemon that could fight back, would you?"

He guessed the answer but prayed he was wrong. Otherwise they'd just have to run. He pulled out his excercise book, looking through it. He found what he was looking for- Milotic, a water pokemon. Will was defenceless and Mizzi only had pokemon weak to it. Just brilliant.
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Mizzi shook her head, holding onto her Pokeballs protectively.

"They'll get hurt," she whined, fear creeping into her eyes. The Milotic terrified her, as did all Water types. Though she had to admit, it was beautiful, but it was also scary. She hid behind Will's back, holding onto his arm and peering out from behind him.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next