Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I honestly don't know.

Go down

I honestly don't know. Empty I honestly don't know.

Post by Mcewanman Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Will heard his alarm clock going off, deciding to burn the stupid thing once he graduated. He got up and picked up the clock to shut it off. However, in the early morning one's hands aren't exactly coordinated. He dropped the alarm, jumping as the ringing intensified. He picked it up and finally shut it up, feeling the blissful silence soothe his ears.

He went over to his wardrobe and pulled out his usual clothes- a shirt, jeans and the red scarf. He never really knew why he wore it, but he did. Probably just liked the extra warmth. He fumbled about in his dorm, looking for his work stuff. He supposed that wasn't necessary- classes didn't start until 9am, and it was only 7.

Will left his room and went down to the little lounge in the boys' dorm. Not a lot of people were up just yet since most slept in as often as possible. Will wasn't exactly the type to rise late since he had a mother with a very loud skarmory flying her to work every morning. He missed skar a little, but he could go home during the summer to say hi. He sat in a chair and pulled out a book on types of pokemon. He starting reading, pretty oblivious to his surroundings.
Mcewanman
Mcewanman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum