Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celeste Everstar (Permission given by Butterfly)

4 posters

Go down

Celeste Everstar (Permission given by Butterfly) Empty Celeste Everstar (Permission given by Butterfly)

Post by Celeste Valacari Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:24 pm

Basic Info
Character Name: Everstar, Celeste
Nickname/Alias: Cella, Cellie, Lestie, Ms. Everstar
DOB: February 15, 1992
Classes Taught: Level 4 Battle Etiquette, Level 2 Battle Coordinator, Level 2, 3, 4 Basic Trainer Classes

Physical Description

Celeste Everstar (Permission given by Butterfly) Screen10

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair Color: raven black
Eye Color: an exotic shade of green
Build: Tall, willowy, and very lovely.
Tattoos/Piercings: N/A
Other: N/A

Personality
Likes: Winning battles, teaching students, helping students become successful trainers.
Dislikes: Gang members(If you don't know what I'm talking about, think Team Rocket, Team Galactic, etc), Bossy students, arrogant trainers
Goals: To become Champion of Sinnoh when she returns
Fears: Losing her pokemon, seeing a student get hurt
Other: Celeste is a very kind young woman, though she can get a little sharp with misbehaving students. She's also very ambitious and a strong trainer.

Background Information
Birthplace: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Known Relatives: N/A
Marital Status: Engaged to a young man named Tobias Valacari
Friends/Allies: N/A (at the moment)
Enemies/Rivals: Current Champion of Sinnoh
Pokemon: (Compromise!)

School Friendly Pokemon

Quilava (Female): Ember, Lvl 40
Celeste Everstar (Permission given by Butterfly) 156

Togekiss (Male): Pigwidgeon, Lvl 37
Celeste Everstar (Permission given by Butterfly) 468

Dragonair (Female): Freya, Lvl 35
Celeste Everstar (Permission given by Butterfly) 148

Personal Pokemon (Not to be used in class; simply there for companionship)

Froslass (Female): Belle, Lvl 87
Celeste Everstar (Permission given by Butterfly) 478

Spiritomb (Female): Endella, Lvl 90
Celeste Everstar (Permission given by Butterfly) 442

Milotic (Female): Mila, Lvl 82
Celeste Everstar (Permission given by Butterfly) 350

Notes:

Belle, like her type, is very icy and cold. She doesn't like when people touch her, but she does like it when someone compliments her on her beauty... a lot.

Ember is a little ball of sunshine, always excited to see new young trainers and pokemon. She's a very lovable little creature.

Pig is very soft. He love children and baby pokemon, and he finds great joy in letting them ride on his back as he flies around.

Endella is a sinister pokemon. She loves her trainer, but enjoys very much making another pokemon faint, whether it be in battle or not. It might have to do with the 108 souls that inherited her body, but who knows?

Freya is a prankster. She loves to drop things on people and pokemon alike, whether it be a ball of dark matter or a bucket of water. She loves playing with other pokemon and thrives off of the sound of laughter.

Mila is cool and collected. Whenever she's out of her pokeball, she prefers to just sit by and watch whatever is going on.

History: Celeste was born in the wintery town of Snowpoint City in the Sinnoh region. Like many others, she grew up among pokemon, loving them and thriving with their companionship.

She recieved her first pokemon, a Cyndaquil named Ember, at the age of ten. She set off into the world, her dreams reaching high as she aspired to become the best trainer in all of Sinnoh. Slowly, she managed to fight her way through all the pokemon gyms, collecting all eight Sinnoh badges by the time she was eighteen. Intent to reach the top, she was suddenly stopped in her tracks when her baby Charmander was knocked into a lake. His fire went out, and the poor thing passed on before Celeste could get to him.

Heartbroken, the young woman put away her dreams for the while and began to plan for other things. She met a trainer named Tobias who helped her get over the grief, and soon they were arranged to be married.

As time went on, her dreams started to rise again, but this time she had a purpose: her rise to the top would wait until she had educated a new generation of young, fresh-faced trainers-to-be, and so she became a teacher.

Celeste now teaches at The Academy, the young woman who dreams of becoming the greatest trainer in all of Sinnoh, the one who is willing to wait before pursuing that dream.

Additional Info
Sample RP:

Sighing, Celeste made her way to her office, holding a broken Pokedex in one hand and a treat in the other. Ember scampered along behind her, holding papers in her mouth as Celeste opened the door, let the pokemon inside, and shut it.

"What am I going to do?" she murmured to her self, staring at the broken object. "I suppose I could send it to a Professor to fix it, but I don't know whose it is, nor the region from whence it came. Now, if only it could turn on, my problems would be solved..."

Ember tried heating up the bottom, to shock the device back to life, but it was to no avail. Celeste tossed it aside and took the papers from her pokemon.

"Let's see, lesson plan one for today..." she murmured, reading it out loud. "Oh, dear. Maybe this is a bit too hard for the first lesson on proper battles?"

RAWR!!!

Last edited by Celeste Valacari on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 6 times in total
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Celeste Everstar (Permission given by Butterfly) Empty Re: Celeste Everstar (Permission given by Butterfly)

Post by Sweet Dreams Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:01 am

I has some problems with your pokemon lvl...so are a bit...high
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

https://rensei-pokemon-acade.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Celeste Everstar (Permission given by Butterfly) Empty Re: Celeste Everstar (Permission given by Butterfly)

Post by Celeste Valacari Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:16 am

Oh! I thought in the instructions that it said you wanted the teachers to have strong pokemon. I thought it made sense, since the Elite Four and Champion pokemon are all in the 70-90 range, and you need at least a 70 to defeat gym leader #8, but if it's not right, I can lower some levels.
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:17 am

Hello Celeste ^v^

I would suggest that you at MOST, don't have a pokemon any higher than 35, as chatted with Sweetie.

Keep in mind, that the elite four are the best pokemon trainers in the world, and that In pokemon cannon, the gym leaders are supposedly equally strong but in different ways.

If you ever have any doubt in the future you can ask me, Butterfly or Sweet. (I'm not the best at ze pokemon lore though)

Onto the app itself...IT'S GREAT!

That's all friend ^w^ Happy RP
Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah
Head of Events

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Valacari Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:56 am

I suggested a compromise in the pokemon section, do you approve?
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:19 am

Approved!
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

https://rensei-pokemon-acade.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Valacari Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:30 am

*Fires the celebratory party cannon* Woohoo! Merci, Sweets!
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sarah Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Double Approved!

That's a clever way to fix it!
Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah
Head of Events

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Don't mean to be a bother, but shouldn't this have been moved to the approved character section?
Butterfly
Butterfly

http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down