Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terri Aki, the strange boy

4 posters

Go down

Terri Aki, the strange boy Empty Terri Aki, the strange boy

Post by CloudChaser Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:09 am

Basic Info
Character Name: Aki, Terri
Nickname/Alias: none
DOB: November 18, 1994
Major:Pokemon Professor

Physical Description

Height: 5'4"
Weight:140
Hair Color:brown
Eye Color:Hazel/green
Build:round around the middle
Tattoos/Piercings:none
Other:Glasses, necklace shaped like a moon stone (but isn't a real one)

Personality
Likes:"cutesie" Pokemon, Ramen Noodles, Peas, technology, Magicarp
Dislikes:Large crowds, Pokemon that look threatening (i.e. haunter), people who threaten Pokemon (even those he dislike), Pikachu
Goals:To become a Professor to follow in Prof. Lyra's foot steps
Fears:Pikachus, not being smart enough, ... (a fear that will be revealed only though stumbling upon it by role play)
Other:Can sit for hours on end watching a magicarp swim in a circle in a pond, easily startled

Background Information
Birthplace: Lavender Town
Known Relatives:None
Friends/Allies:None
Enemies/Rivals:None
Pokémon None
Notes N/A
History: Lead a normal life for someone who lives at the base of Pokemon tower in Lavender town, but never really understood why so many psychic trainers seemed to be drawn to him and his family. He met Prof. Lyra one day as he was going to the small daycare center in Lavender town. Lyra caught both his imagination and his mind with the subjects being researched that day, how Pokemon die, and how Pokemon become ghosts. this is what sparked his interest in becoming a Pokemon Professors. As prof. Lyra left the area, Terri followed her to see if he could get to a lab. Being smaller than most kids his age,he kept to the fall grass which hid all but his hair and glasses, though he'd soon find out why it was a horrible idea. Just as he lost sight of the Professor, he ran head first into a group of Pikachus, all of them already annoyed for no apparent reason. Immediately he ran in any direction he could to get away but they gave chase keeping up with him. Cornered by a oddly large puddle of water, Terri though for sure it was the end, suddenly the Pikachus ran, water raining down on them, causing them to become wet, thus they would be hurt by their own attacks.He turned behind him and caught a glance of a mysterious red fish like Pokemon disappearing into the puddle, when he stuck his arm in, it was elbow deep, not nearly enough for any water Pokemon to hide in. sense then he be lived that the Pokemon was a Magicarp that had saved him, so often he watched Magicarp to see if there is any indication of strange powers.

Additional Info
Sample RP:  

Terri sat down at the waters edge, his lunch box placed right beside him as several Magicarp swam in neat circles in the clear water.
  "Such a perfect day... I only can wonder what those Magicarp are thinking right now." Terri spoke quietly to himself as he opened his lunch box. What he found was his favorite, White rice with strips of seaweed on top, peas, apple slices, and a spicy sushi roll. Unknown to Terri, there was a dark figure approaching. Just as he felt the presents, he heard a loud "Snorlax!" behind him.
  With this, he shot up and ran, but not along the shore, but straight into the water, kicking a few of the Magicarp by accident in an attempt to get away. That was the last time he saw his faithful lunchbox that he had used for most of his life.

(if i need to add more please just tell me and i will when i get the chance oh and Rawr)

Last edited by CloudChaser on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Terri Aki, the strange boy Empty Re: Terri Aki, the strange boy

Post by Princess Sarah Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:50 am

Welcome to the forum ^v^

The history is a bit short and only really explains why he wanted to become a professor. I would suggest that you try and explain some of the likes and dislikes there, like why he dislikes Pikachu and such.

You can't really know anyone from the show in this RP (though having heard about them is fine) So I would suggest that either he looks up to a different doctor that is not from the show or games, or he could just have heard of Oak and wants to be like him.

Finally, you sure you don't want a fancy smancy pokemon?, not even a cute Magicarp? ¤OwO¤ (not required)
Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah
Head of Events

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:25 am

understood, will edit.
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:38 am

Edited
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:34 am

Approved
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

https://rensei-pokemon-acade.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:31 pm

I can start rping now even though it's not been moved to the approved section right?
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Valacari Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Yes, you can. Being moved to approved or not is purely organizational.
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudChaser Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:49 pm

thanks
CloudChaser
CloudChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content