Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Case of the Missing Pokemon!

2 posters

Go down

The Case of the Missing Pokemon! Empty The Case of the Missing Pokemon!

Post by Sweet Dreams Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:04 pm

All was silent around the school as students and teachers alike slept soundly all warm in their beds while visions of Hoppips danced in their heads. Yuki herself was having a rather lovely dream of playing with her Pokemon in a field a small smile of her face as she dreamed.

But something was not right on this cold fall night. Slowly her window opens and a human shaped shadow stepped into her room. It looked at the sleeping form of Yuki, but She was not not the reason they were there but rather the pokeballs on her night stand.

Quickly they slips them into a small bag and then notices a small form sleeping beside Yuki, Her Ralts Gemini, and the Necklace pokeball around Yuki's neck. They lean forward with a knife in hand and cut it off causing Yuki to turn over but remain deep asleep.

With a small flash of red light and a smirk from the thief they slipped out the window, and into the cold night.

The sunlight streamed into the room was what woke Yuki up that morning, she rose from bed slowly before stumbling half blind from the bed to her bathroom. Upon coming out a few minutes later she yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Come on Gemini, we have to get ready for-" She stopped upon putting on her glasses, seeing her bed empty, with no Gemini to be found. Looking at her night stand she didn't see any of the other pokeballs nor did she feel the familiar weight of her necklace around her neck.

She then noticing a small draft, turned to the window and noticed it was open, she upon closer inspection notices muddy footprints leading from the window to her bed. Yuki stared on it shock as she put two and two together, shaking she slowly opened her mouth and let out a high pitched shockingly loud scream that could have woken a sleeping Snorelax.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

https://rensei-pokemon-acade.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

The Case of the Missing Pokemon! Empty Re: The Case of the Missing Pokemon!

Post by Celeste Valacari Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:21 pm

Celeste was startled awake by a high-pitched scream, clearly that of a student. She groggily rolled right off of her bed, Ember beside her as the Quilava lit up with a burst of fire, illuminating the dark room.

"Belle, come on out," the young teacher murmured almost incomprehensibly, and the glow of red light flashed through the room as the expert pokemon emerged from her pokeball. She floated through the wall to where the scream had come from before returning to her trainer and gently tugging on her hand to show that something was really wrong.

Though she was in her nightgown, the young woman allowed herself and Ember to be lead to the girl's room. She peeked her head inside the door.

"What's wrong, Yuki?" she asked, concerned.
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Yuki sat on her knees in the middle of the floor her face pale as small beads of sweat rolled down it, her hand was cluching her heart as she gasps for breathe trying to clam her self from the shock.

Turning she looks up at the Teacher, tears streaming down her cheeks "M-M-My Pokemon!" She gasps panting "G-Gone!!"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Valacari Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:56 am

Celeste's eyes widened, showing her shock.

"No, you wouldn't be the type to lose your pokeballs... and your Ralts is missing," she murmured. The instructor turned to Belle.

"Look for any signs of the thief. They need to be apprehended as soon as possible. You know what to do."

The Froslass let out a chilling cry, much like a cry of grief, as she acknowledged her trainer's command and floated through the school's wall.

"Think, Yuki," Celeste urged, sitting next to the girl. "Who would have done such a thing? I need to know."
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:23 am

Yuki rubbed her eyes trying to stop her tears, but for some reason they wouldn't stop falling. "I don't know...I...everyone's been nice so far...How could someone do such a horrible thing?!" She griped her PJ bottoms tightly.

"H-How could someone steal my F-Family!?" She crys standing up slowly stumbling a bit. "I..I have to find them...I cant just...just sit here..."
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Valacari Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:10 pm

"I don't know," Celeste answered. She leaned in close to Yuki's ear. "Can you keep a secret, Yuki?"

Gently, she felt her pokeballs, all lined up neatly in the belt on her hip. She prayed silently that nothing like what was happening to this girl would happen to her, and she made a promise to herself to leave her pokemon out of their balls and hide the capsules from then on. Endella didn't really need a ball, anyways, and both Freya and Mila liked to curl up at the foot of her bed to sleep.

With a barely discernible click, the four other pokemon emerged from their balls, confused but unquestioning as they observed the duo of humans.
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:22 pm

"W-Will they help t-too" Yuki asks as she slips her large sweater over her Pj top. She had finally stopped crying but a heavy feeling rested on her chest.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Valacari Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:57 pm

"Yes, yes they will," Celeste responded. In a rather comical movement, Pigwidgeon waddled to Yuki and scooped her onto his back, letting out a little cry in delight. The Togekiss loved the students, and, really, everyone, and giving them rides was his favorite thing to do.

Ember leaped up on Celeste's shoulder as Freya joined Yuki on Pig's back, Endella preferring to stay hidden in her rock and Mila slithering along behind her trainer. The teacher opened the door and lead the group outside, scanning around stealthily for the culprit.
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Yuki gasps in surprise at finding herself on the Pokemon's back and with one hand petting him and with the other she reached up to pet Freya.

"Um...Hello.." She says timidly
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Valacari Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Freya made an appreciative coo, closing her eyes in contentment at the girl's touch.

Celeste, however, was frowning as Belle approached, the Froslass angrily dropping ice shards on the ground.

"Belle, it's okay," she said, stroking the cold creature's head. "You don't have to worry. We'll catch the thief together, okay?

The pokemon shook her head, floating over to Yuki and dropping something into the girl's hand. The necklace settled into her palm, slightly cold from the ghost's touch but still a find, nonetheless.
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:36 am

Yuki griped the ball tightly "T-Thank you" She says smiling nervously at the Frosglass. She then presses the button on the ball, causing it to enlarge and pop open.

Yuki sighs seeing it was empty "Gemini never liked being inside her Pokeball...She must of woken up.." She says closing it watching it shrink as she puts it around her neck.

"I think we are going to need more help.."

Meanwhile somewhere on the Island a shadow of a man was talking into a phone.

"Yeah! They were a real find! Just that Absol alone will bring in a load of cash and I bet people will pay alot for that Teddiursa and the Ralts...You know how poeple are with Cute pokemon...Not sure what to do about the Wurmple though.."

They stop suddenly at the sound of something hitting steel "I said stop that!" They then hit a button that shocks a nearby cage with large amount of purple tinted electricity. This cage held a certain badly scared Absol who screamed in pain.

Beside this cage were others holding different Pokemon, A Ralts, Teddiursa and a Wurmple laid on the floor of their cages badly burned or injured sparks of the same dark electricity came off their bodies.

"Now where were we?" He says into the phone with a chuckle.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Valacari Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:36 pm

Ember's ears pricked at hearing a high-frequency sound, picking up the sound of the Absol's cry. Angrily, she flared, leaping off Celeste's shoulder and sprinting away.

Certain the Quilava had picked up a trail, Celeste pulled herself onto Pig and took Ember with her behind Yuki as he took off, the other pokemon who couldn't fly returning to their balls.

She spotted someone standing on a bluff as they circled high in the sky, pointing gently.

"There," she whispered. "There they are."
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Yuki grip tighten onto Pig as she looked down at the man and the cages nearby. "He's hurting them...we have to do something!"

She could see the small forms of Gemini, Lulu, and Casper laying unmoving on their cage floors and her heart stopped. Then it was ripped out and twisted upon hearing Loki's screams of pain as he still tried to break the bars on his cage.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Valacari Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:37 pm

The scream pierced the air, and Celeste felt herself want to scream back. Oh, the agony, the pain in that one sound... She wanted to hug Ember close to her body, to pat Endella, the evil but loyal pokemon, and to curl up on Pig and cry. But she couldn't. It was her job a teacher to stay positive and supportive. Grief would come later.

Pig dropped the two in the trees, looking to his trainer in anger and fear. He was worried about not being powerful enough to take on the evil man, but Celeste hugged him hard and whispered words of utter thanks. These pokemon were her family. They had stood by her for ten years, and would be with her forever, God willing.

She picked Endella's ball off of her belt, knowing that she wanted this thief to pay with the most ruthless, evil pokemon she had.

"Hey, you!" she screeched. Setting Endella free, she cried, "Endella, hypnosis!"

The Spiritomb launched a wave of psychic anger at the man, causing him to collapse into a pile of slumbering fabric.
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Yuki jumped down from the tree and ran past the sleeping man over to the controls and pulled a switch that turned off the power and opened the cages. Loki slowly walked out of his cage he had bad burns all over him and looked very weak.

Yuki with tears in her eyes found his pokeball and returned him along with the Casper and Lulu who were fainted and cover in minor burns. But when she walked over to Gemini's cage she didn't move.

Yuki let out a sob as she picked up the small Pokemon tears streaming down her face, "Its going to be o-okay Its Okay now Gemini...you can wake up now...y-your safe"

She says running back over to the others "I need to get to the Clinic Now!!" She says through her tears "P-Please...Gemini...s-she.."
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Valacari Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:19 pm

Celeste was already reacting, reaching into her bag and pulling out a bundle of leaves. She grimaced at the smell, but she ran over to Gemini and slipped the leaves into the Ralts's mouth.

As she worked on feeding the Revival Herb to the Pokemon and spraying Full Restore all over the Pokemon's body, Endella was mercilessly attacking the man, sending him into a dark Nightmare and using Dream Eater over and over again.
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:34 pm

Yuki watched in worry and fear as she worked and slowly the work was paying off as Gemini stirred and gave a weak cry. Even with the help of the medicine she still remained very weak but still Yuki hugged her close tears streaming down her face. "Thank goodness..Your safe Gem Your safe now.." She says before looking up at her teacher "T-Thank you...Thank you so m-much"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Valacari Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Celeste brought out Mila and Belle, pointing at the cages.

"Do your worst," she said faintly, the horror of the situation still imprinted firmly on her mind.

It was then that she realized that Endella was absolutely destroying the man's sanity, and she stood and whirled around.

"Endella, stop!" she cried. "You'll kill him!"

The pokemon halted in her attack, looking up with an annoyed expression on her face. She uttered a a rather angry cry, slipping back into her Odd Keystone.

T-Thank you... Thank you so m-much.

The young teacher knelt by the trainer, hugging her gently.

"I could only see my pokemon in your situation," she said, tears pricking in her eyes. "My proud, majestic friends, taken away, never to reach their potential..."

She sniffled a bit, the vision all too clear. "My babies... All alone... Hurt, scared... No, Yuki, I wouldn't have done anything else. I'm so happy that they're alive."
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:17 pm

Yuki nods slowly before looking down at the now sleeping form of Gemini and frowns "Something is wrong...she shouldn't be like this...not after all that medicine.." She could hear the screech of bending and breaking metal. "I need to go to the Clinic.."
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Valacari Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:49 am

"Right away," Celeste assured, gently picking up the little pokemon and nestling her into the soft down of Pig's neck.

Turning back, she picked up Endella's rock and returned the other two to their pokeballs, Ember having one last fire tornado at the twisted piles of metal and melting them into little puddles before leaping next to Gemini and keeping her warm with her heated fur.

"Yuki, we can file a report on the man, if you want," Celeste coaxed, Pig keeping his little feet on the ground. "Someone as terrible as this should not be allowed to walk free."
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:46 pm

"Yuki nods glaring back at the man "Noone should be allowed to hurt Pokemon like that.." She hated people like him, ever since finding Loki on the verge of death as a pup.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste Valacari Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Celeste nodded, gesturing to Pig's back.

"You go with Gemini, Pig, and Ember to the clinic. I'll stay here in case he wakes up. A lot of damage can be done with Champion-grade companions." She grinned rather deviously, despite the somber mood. "Gem's in a stable condition. Come back after she's been admitted, okay? It'll be easier for me to tend to the rest of your pokemon's wounds than the clinic. If you want, you can leave them with me, but..."

She shrugged slowly.

"After all that, you can keep them with you until you return."
Celeste Valacari
Celeste Valacari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:06 pm

"I..I don't know...that purple electricity did something to them...something bad...I should go to the clinic. "So with that holding Gemini and Ember in her arms the three Pokemon took off flying towards the clinic.

(gonna make a clinic continuation)
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down