Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure of Skyler and Gaffey

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Adventure of Skyler and Gaffey Empty Adventure of Skyler and Gaffey

Post by Gaffey Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Gaffey rushed into the woods and took in a deep breath of air sighing "Isn't this place beautiful Sky?" he spun around laughing as Chimchar clung to his shirt trying not to fly off "It's so good to know that this beauty isn't so hard to find" he than looked back at Sky. "so you coming?"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Adventure of Skyler and Gaffey Empty Re: Adventure of Skyler and Gaffey

Post by Butterfly Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:39 pm

"Alright!" Sky shouted, pumping her fist in the air. Her headphones hung around her neck, and her three pokemon trotted freely alongside her.

"Can't wait." she said with a sly smile as she took off running. "Catch me if you can!" she laughed, dodging behind tree trunks and sprinting swiftly through the dense forest. Skyler loved the forest, and had learned how to move easily through it. Nelic, Missy and Passion followed close behind.

Butterfly
Butterfly

http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Gaffey snickers "Chimchar you know what to do!" "Chimchar!" Gaffey and Chimchar climbs the nearest tree and start swinging from branch to branch manuvering through the tree tops easily and rushing forward he than popped up out of now where and in front of Sky hanging upside down "Why hello there!" "Chimchar!!" he laughed "Luckly i'm a a climbing ex-" he than falls out of the tree faceplanting Chimchar falling ontop of him

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Skyler snickered, pulling her hand up to her mouth to hide the unlady-like laugh. "Climbing expert my ass!" Skyler laughed, placing her foot on Gaffey's face.

"Aaaand Skyler wiiiins!!!!" she shouted, grinning widely. Music blared from her headphones slung around her neck, even though she wasn't listening to it, she liked to keep it on just in case.

Passion strolled up next to Sky, sat down and began licking her paw all prissy like. Missy stood on Sky's other side, her front legs poised together and her back legs the same, she wore a snooty expression. Nelic rolled her eyes, placing a paw to her forehead as if she had a headache. Skyler giggled again, removing her foot from Gaffey's face and crouching down next to him.

"You alright there?" she asked with a smile, repressing another laugh.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:13 pm

Gaffey got up and dusted himself off "Oooooo i'm just fine i just love getting my head stomped into the ground it's amazing" he said with a sarcastic expression on his face, he than looked around "Umm do you think we may have wandered off to far into the forest?" he says as the sun begins to fall and the chatter of pokemon can be heard around them. He than climbed a tree to check out the sun but never climbed back down (Spooooookey :3 )

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Skyler let out another laugh at Gaffey's sarcastic remark, placing her hands on her hips and leaning back a bit. She watched as Gaffey climbed the tree, and she waited for him to come back. But he didn't.

Curious, she pulled herself onto a low branch, looking up through the leaves. Nelic growled nervously, pacing on the forest floor. Passion clawed her way up the trunk, sitting on a branch.

"Gaffey?" she called, placing a hand near her mouth to amplify the sound. "Gaffey you there?" she asked again, curiosity peaking. Passion grumbled nervously, her tails curling up around her body.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Chimchar comes falling from the top canopy screeching in yelling "Chimchar!!Chimchar!!!" he screeched running around as two discarded pokeballs come falling from the top along with a top hat, bow tie and black shades.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:11 pm

"Gaffey?!" Skyler called cautiously. No answer. "Gaffey?!" she asked frantically, her eyes widening with fear. Passion stared up at the canopy too, her eyes narrowed angrily.

Skyler skillfully leaped from branch to branch, landing lightly each time as she ascended.

"Gaffey!" she called again, looking around for him. "I swear to Arceus if you're playing a prank on me I'll kill you!" she threatened, pouting a bit.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:26 pm

A loud crack can be heard and Gaffey comes tumbling out of the canopy ramming into Skyler sending her down with him as five beedrill come flying out from under the canopy "I think i angered them!!"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:30 pm

"Gaffey you idiot!" Skyler cried as they fell. Skyler held back screams as thin twigs sliced into her cheek, drawing red drops of blood. Though she couldn't suppress her winces, she continued to fall down, smashing into branches. Somewhere along the way, Sky felt blackness taking over. All she heard was her pokemon crying out, the sound of branches thwacking against her skin, and the rush of the wind past her face.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:33 pm

"Oh no no no!!" he turned around and pushed sky up in the air as they move down towards the earth and than moves under her facing the earth and slams into it Sky falling ontop of his back softening her fall a bit as the Beedrill continue to decend on them.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Consciousness smacked Skyler right in the face, her eyes snapping open as her back slammed into Gaffey's.

"Gaffey!" she shouted, rolling off of him and turning him over. She glanced up worriedly at the Beedrills, then back at Gaffey. "Come on Gaff!" she yelled, pulling him to his feet and pushing him further away.

Passion leaped down from the tree, Missy and Nelic ran after them.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Chimchar quickly picked up the pokeballs containing Froslass and Houndour but leaves everything else and chases after the others as the buzzing of the bedrills becomes louder. Chimchar swiftly turns around a shoots a burst of fire at them slowing them down a bit but not affecting them. Gaffey's head rolled to the side before his eyes snapped open and he coughed "I-i-i think i broke a rib" he said in a raspy rough voice. he than pointed to a small opening in the side of a hill in the forest "w-we should hide there for safty" he says as the darkness flows back over him and he passes out again.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:55 pm

"No!" Skyler shouted, a frown forming on her lips. Sighing, she slung him over her shoulder and began running towards the hill he had pointed to.

"Passion, Nelic, Missy, Chimchar, come on!" she called to the pokemon behind her.

Arriving at the hill, she ducked into the opening. She laid Gaffey carefully down on the ground, making sure his head didn't hit the floor. "Gaffey...wake up." she said softly, leaning in close to his face.

The pokemon ran into the hill opening, and huddled around the unconscious Gaffey wearing worried expressions.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:51 am

Gaffey coughs and his eyes flutter open a bit "W-well hello there.." he said voice still raspy and rough "i-i guess this turned into *cough* quite the adventure" he than tried to pick himself up but instantly fell back down "g-guess i can't get up hehe.." he than looked to Sky "I-im so sorry i got you into this mess" Chimchar stared at Gaffey than outside as the buzz of the beedrill got closer and screeched in rage "Chimchar Char!!!!!" (Translation: I'm going to destory you!!) he than rushed out of the opening in the hill leaving the pokeballs containing Froslass and Houndour. He than started to climb the a tree getting high above one of the beedrills than came down onto it catching hold of it's antenna's and pulling on them making the beedrills ram into another beedrill. He than jumped off at the last second catched a branch swung up into the air and landed on the third beedrill. He than shot a burst of fire into it's eyes jumped on it's head scratched it's eyes and than jumped back into the opening panting as the beedrill crashed right next to the opening. He than shot two blast of fire at the two remaining beedrill before moving away from the opening and falling to the floor next to Gaffey panting as the last two beedrill decend faster on the hole. "You did good chimchar..."

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:10 pm

"Gaffey shut up." Skyler ordered, forcing him to lay back down, "You're hurt, now we can't have you worsening your injury." she stated calmly, "Now that you're conscious I suppose I'll have to ask first." she added, "I need to see the area of injury." she said, sitting back and crossing her legs.

"Nelic, Missy, go get some water from the stream. Passion, try to find help." Skyler ordered.

As the Chimchar returned, Skyler gave him a pat on the head. "Good boy."
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:14 pm

"Okay...." he than tried to sit up and managed to sit up just a bit "erm...i guess that mean taking off my shirt" he said voice still raspy and rough, he than shrugged and pain stakingly took off his shirt and put it to the side. he than laid back down "now what?"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:16 pm

"Just stay there and tell me when it hurts." Sky ordered kindly. Cautiously, she placed two fingers on his ribs and pressed down slightly.

"Does that hurt?" she asked
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Gaffey winced and grunted in pain "Y-yea it hurt.." he said "do you think you can fix this?" he sighed and pulled Chimchar closer to him "Chimchar..." "i know buddy i know...everythings gunna be alright."

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:26 pm

"I'm afraid I can't. I have basic medical knowledge, but I'm no doctor. You've got a broken rib, we have to get you back to the school." Skyler replied solemnly, placing her hands in her lap. "I'm sorry you're hurt, but Passion should be back soon. We'll just have to stick it out till then."

Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:29 pm

"okay....maybe i should sleep?" he than got worried what if he didn't wake up? what if they were attacked what if this what if that?! "on second thought ill just stay up.." he than motioned to his shirt "could i maybe put that on?"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:34 pm

"Yah." Skyler waved her hand dismissively, "But don't sleep. It's also possible for you to have a concussion, so sleeping could be disastrous. Do you remember hitting your head?" she asked curiously, scratching Chimchar's ear.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:38 pm

No just remember a crack and than darkness" he said and he than put his shirt back on and layed back down. His gaze directed onto the roof of the opening "i wish i hadn't brought you along...not saying i'm not glad to have your company but your in danger being out here with me..i'm like a bad luck charm."

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 pm

"Oh psh." Skyler rolled her eyes, "Danger is my middle name. As if you could've stopped me from coming!" she laughed, laying down next to Gaffey and staring at the ceiling.

"Don't worry, I can handle myself"
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:48 pm

Gaffey laughs "I know you can handle yourself" he than winced "great now i can't even laugh.." he than went silent for a while and than spoke "i'm actually really glad that you came..through all this disaster i'm glad i got to spend time with you.." he smiled "it's fun when your in danger"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next