Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure of Skyler and Gaffey

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Adventure of Skyler and Gaffey - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure of Skyler and Gaffey

Post by Butterfly Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:52 pm

"Of course it's fun, it gets your heart racing, nothing's funner than that." Sky giggled. Her face became serious suddenly, "If it hurts then don't laugh." she said softly, a worried expression growing on her face.
Butterfly
Butterfly

http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Adventure of Skyler and Gaffey - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure of Skyler and Gaffey

Post by Gaffey Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:03 pm

"But laughing is my best feature...." he said a smile on his face "I'm glad i met you, your a great friend" he than put his hands behind his head resting his head on them.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:05 pm

"Thanks." Skyler giggled, "So are you. I'd poke you but I don't wanna risk hurting you." Just then a scrabbling noise came from outside, and Nelic strolled in with Missy. Skyler sat up swiftly, "There you girls are!" she shouted, "Bring the water here." and so they did.

Skyler dipped a washcloth into the water, "This'll help." she said, placing the cold cloth on Gaffey's forehead.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Gaffey smiled "Thanks" he than looked over to his two other pokeballs "Can you get Froslass and Houndour out?" he motioned to the pokeballs "your a great friend.." the sun set completely and the opening is filled with complete darkness.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:20 pm

"Mm, darkness." Skyler sighed gratefully, enjoying the cool rush of night as it embraced her. "Sure, I'll get them." she nodded, leaning over and picking up the pokeballs. Pressing the buttons, the two pokemon burst out.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:20 pm

Gaffey grins "Thanks alot" he than pulled houndour and froslass into a hug "Hey guys" "Froslass?" "Houndour?" houndour and Froslass surround Gaffey "it's okay guys Sky here has been watching out for me"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Missy and Nelic curled up around Gaffey, their fur pressing into his sides to warm him.

"Froslass, Houndour, if you're gonna be out you could at least be useful. If you're gonna crush him like that it'll just hurt him more, help warm him up like Missy and Nelic."

Pawsteps sounded from outside, and Skyler braced for an attack.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:50 am

Houndour growled and prepared for a attack standing right at the entrance of the opening whilst Froslass stood guard next to Houndour. Gaffey's eyes start to flutter shut as his vision became blurry and the darkness began to surround him again. He than blacked out again.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:48 pm

"Dammit Passion!" Skyler snarled at the entrance. For the shape of a fox had appeared, one with Ninetales.

"Where's the help I sent you to get? Didn't find anything?" Skyler demanded as the Pokemon trotted into the hill "and what happened to finding help quickly"

Turning back to Gaffey, an expression of horror crossed her face " Gaffey don't fall asleep, wake up!!"
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:51 pm

Gaffey eyes flashed open and he shook his head "That was close" he said bags under his eyes "my bodies going to force me to sleep soon Sky and i may not wake up or i may wake up. I really don't know...."

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:45 pm

"Yes I know Gaffey, which is why we have to get you back as soon as possible! Just, try not to sleep." Skyler ordered, taking something out of her first aid kit, "I have pain-killers, but it would probably be a bad idea to take them since it's mostly the pain keeping you up. I'll only give you one if it gets too painful okay?" she asked rhetorically, turning back to Passion.

"You're obviously not up for the task Passion, take Nelic's place keeping Gaffey from falling asleep. Nelic, I want you and Chimchar to go find help, Okay?" she asked the two pokemon as Passion took Nelic's spot. Nelic nodded, running out of the cave.

She stopped to wait for Chimchar, seeing if he would come. Since Skyler wasn't his trainer, he didn't have to do what she said. She could only hope and pray he would.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Chimchar nodded his head and rushed out of the cave after Nelic trying not to loose her. Gaffey looked up to Sky and smiled softly "Thank you thank you all for helping me out..." he than sighed "never thought all this would happen..you think Champ and Nelic will be okay out there?"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:19 pm

"Nelic is a genius, she'll be fine. Chimchar might be a bit too headstrong for this mission, but I wasn't sure if Pup or Frost would be up for it." Skyler explained, "They'll be fine." she repeated, trying to reassure herself.

"Of course we're worried about you Gaff, you're our friend, and we can't leave friends alone." she gave him a small smile, leaning in close to his face.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:32 pm

Gaffey's eyes widen as Skyler got closer to his face "um um erm" color rushed to his cheeks and he than pointed to the opening "do you think i could get outside....for some fresh air?" he said trying to make up a excuse to get away *she doesn't need to know i have a crush on her just yet and not in this situation!* he thought to himself.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:30 pm

"No." Skyler ordered suddenly, sitting back again. "No, moving will only make it worse. If it wasn't your rib that was broken I would have already carried you out, but moving someone with a broken rib could cause internal damage, such as puncturing a lung or something. Don't want to make the situation worse now do we?" Skyler said sternly, giving Gaffey a harsh look.

"Just stay put, Nelic and Chimchar will find a way back and bring someone here to help."
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:38 pm

*phew* "yeah we don't want that to happen...hey do you think they will be back soon?" he said a hint of worry in his voice "what if they don't and were stuck here..."

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:08 pm

"Oh psh, we'll be fine." Skyler rolled her eyes, "Nelic's smart and Chimchar can listen to directions, they'll find someone." Skyler said more to reassure herself than Gaffey. "We'll be fine." she repeated softly, wiping her cheek with the heel of her hand.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Gaffey sighed "Okay they will come back we will be found there is no maybe we are going to get out of this mess alive and un-harmed....well you are seems i was a little to late for that goal" his eyes start to flutter shut and than darkness starts to consume him again "i-i can't stay up any longer....my body is forcing me to rest..." with that he than fell asleep.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:26 pm

"Dammit!" Skyler shouted, leaping to her feet. She didn't want to harm him anymore than he was, so she didn't hit him no matter how much she wanted to. She leaned in close to him, her purple hair falling from her shoulders.

"Gaffey, wake up!" she yelled in his ear, "Gaffey, don't fall asleep! I might not be able to bring you back!" Skyler had to keep herself from slapping his face, holding her hands to contain herself.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:29 pm

Gaffey's body stilled and his breathing slowed as he slept not able to hold slumber back any longer completely ignoring Sky. (short post)

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:42 pm

Skyler felt tears slipping down her face, and wiped them away as quick as she could. "Gaffey!" she screeched, raising her hand to slap him, unable to stop herself from bringing it down on his face.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Gaffey didn't react to the hit but his body stay stilled and breathing continues to slow as the sound of branches breaking can be heard outside of the opening along with a sceech.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:13 am

Skyler jumped up again, her head whipping around to face the entrance.

"Passion, Missy, Frost, Pup, come here." Skyler said with a shaky voice. Normally she wouldn't be scared, but normally she didn't have someone to protect. "Frost, protect Gaffey. Pup, please at least listen to me for now. Passion, Missy, I need your help."
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:17 am

Pup and Frost nod and Frost moves over to Gaffey's sidewhilst pup moves to Sky's. "Houndour!!!" a large roar canbe heard from outside as the pokemon continued to advance "Aggron!!!" "Skarmory!!"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:26 am

"It's not Nelic or Champ, so it will be a battle. We'll beat them." Skyler said confidently, motioning for Passion and Houndour to go out of the cave, she soon followed.

"Frost, take good care of Gaffey." she called back before turning to the battle.

"Passion, use Flame Burst on the Aggron! It's steel type so it'll be effective! Houndour use Ember on the Skarmory, it's also steel!"

"Nine! Ninetales!" cooed Passion as flames burst from her body, licking at the Aggron.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next