Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure of Skyler and Gaffey

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Adventure of Skyler and Gaffey - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventure of Skyler and Gaffey

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:38 am

Houndour howled and shot a burst of fire at the Skarmory. The Skarmory swiftly dodges the burst and flies in picking up Houndour and lifting him high into the sky whilst aggron stomped on the ground and roared loudly and slashed at the fire than Passion with his large metal claws.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Adventure of Skyler and Gaffey - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventure of Skyler and Gaffey

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:45 am

"Pup!" Skyler called up to the sky, "Use Ember right now! You'll land on your feet, trust me!" Skyler ordered, she didn't have time to be worried. They needed to do something, fast. And Skyler was good at thinking fast.

"Passion, dodge and use Fire Spin!" Passion nodded, dodging cleanly as the fire spread out from her body. The Aggron howled in pain, but attacked again. This time he hit Passion, who snarled in response.

"Use Quick Attack!" the Ninetales leaped up, tackling into the Aggron with her head first.
Butterfly
Butterfly

http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:49 am

Houndour shot a blast of fire up at Skarmory making it let go of him and go spiraling into tree whilst houndour landed saftly onto the ground. The Aggron flew back into a tree breaking it and grunting from the pain of it, it than shook it's head and went charging at Passion headfirst.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:16 am

"Passion, jump off his head!" Skyler ordered, "Houndour use Crunch!"

Passion leaped off of the ground, landed on Aggron's head, and pushed off, shoving his face into the forest floor. It stood again, shaking its head to stave of dizziness. "Use Ember!" Skyler commanded, and fire grew from Passion.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:37 am

Houndour bit down onto the Skarmory's leg and held on tight as it tried to take flight but flew straight into the Aggron.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:46 am

"That should just about finish that." Skyler said victoriously, clapping her hands together as if dusting dirt off of them, the sound resonated through the cave.

She heard pawsteps approaching from the forest, and looked up to see Nelic and Champ standing solemnly in front of her. Nelic eyed the two fallen Pokemon with distaste, before trotting up to Skyler and shaking her head in despair.

"It's okay girl." Sky said with a sigh, patting the Absol's head. She turned and walked back into the cave, sitting down next to Gaffey.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:12 am

Chimchar bounced over to Gaffey and poked his face "Chimchar? (short cause i sleepy and can't type much)

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:23 am

"Champ, stop it." Skyler ordered, nudging the Pokemon away, "You could hurt him that way." Sky sighed, sitting down despairingly next to Gaffey.

"Gaff, please, wake up." she said softly, her head hung low and her hands in her lap. Tears welled up in her eyes, slowly dripping off her cheeks.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:30 pm

Gaffey's body twitches a bit but than goes back to stillness as Chimchar backed away from him and sat at the entrance of the opening making sure nothing gets in.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:38 pm

"Come one Gaffey." she repeated quietly, folding her hands in her lap.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:59 pm

Gaffey body twitches again and than he eyes fly open "What happend!!!!" he yelled. he than looked around "okay were in the opening still..."

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:02 pm

"Gaffey!" Skyler squealed with joy, blinking away her tears, "You were unconscious. Nelic and Champ are back but they didn't find anyone." she said blatantly, going into information mode.

"Looks like we'll be stuck out here, unless you want me to try and carry you out myself. Though again, there're dangers with that."
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:19 am

"No...." he sat up and took Sky's hand into his "i think you will have to go find help and leave me here....it's the only way we can get out of this mess without me being injured worse than i am" he than pointed to his group of pokemon "and don't worry they will protect me...." "Chimchar!" "Froslass!" "Houndour!"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:28 am

Skyler felt her cheeks redden when Gaffey took her hand, and looked away in attempt to hide it.

"I don't feel comfortable leaving you here. I know your Pokemon will protect you, but I just can't leave." Skyler frowned, "but you're right, it would be safest....but what if I get lost? Then were both done for." Skyler began to mumble to herself, trying to figure out the pros and cons
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:07 pm

"okay....well why don't you stay..we can wait this out together and won't have to leave eachother......some one will come sooner or later and find us." he tipped Sky's chin so that she is looking him directly in the eyes "were going to make it out of the forest..." he than smiled "why don't you get some rest ill stay guard since i can't sleep anyways" than with out a answer he weakly and slowly scooted over to the entrance and put chimchar on his lap "hey buddy you gunna wait this out with me?" "Chimchar!" Frost and Pup go over to Gaffey's side at the entrance.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:03 pm

Skyler blushed once again when Gaffey tilted her chin up and looked her in the eye. "Gaffey, moving won't do you any good." Skyler shook her head despairingly, "But you're already there." she shook her head, tsking.

"I won't be able to sleep anyways." she added, sitting next to Gaffey, "Passion, start a fire." she ordered the Ninetails, who opened her mouth in protest.

"Passion, it'll be night soon, we need a way to keep warm." with a sigh, the Ninetails flicked one of her orange yellow tails towards a pile of sticks. They lit on fire and Skyler warmed her hands to them.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Gaffey pulled sky closer to him and hugged her ignoring the pain in his chest "thank you....for everything" he whispered and then looked over to the burning fire "thanks to you I may actually live to see another day..."

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Skyler rolled her eyes, "That's still debatable. We have no help, and moving around is not good for you as you could puncture a lung that way. And my medical knowledge only extends so far." But despite her argument, she hugged him back, careful to avoid the broken rib.

"We'll be fine." she said reassuringly, staring into the fire. "Maybe someone'll see the smoke and come find us..."
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:00 am

"Hopefully......" *maybe this is the time to tell her....* he thought to himself "S-sky..." he stuttered color rushing to his cheeks "i need to tell you something..." his gaze moved to Skyler "i just wanted to say..since it's probaly the most peaceful moment we will get out here...that i have a what do they call it....crush on you.." he than looked away "please don't be weirded out...."

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:54 am

Skyler froze, her mouth hanging open and her violet eyes wide. "You....what?" she tried to repeat what he said, but was at a loss for words.

Without warning, she turned to him suddenly and kissed him right on the lips. She pulled away suddenly and swiftly, heat fillin her cheeks.

"Um..." Sky muttered, "you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." she looked away, blushing.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:22 am

Gaffey was frozen with shock "Y-you just...." he eyes were widened and his mouth dropped "i didn't expect this to go that well..." he than turned sky's head so that she was facing him and than kissed her for a period of time before pulling away "and you have no idea how long ive wanted to do that" he than snickered and looked back at the fire "so do you..erm feel the same way i feel about you?"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Skyler laughed at his question, "What do you think?" she rolled her eyes, giggling. "Is the answer not obvious?" she smirked, a light blush still apparent on her cheeks.

"Maybe this'll answer it for you." she said quietly, looking him in the eyes before closing her own and kissing him again.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Gaffey's eyes closed as sky and him kissed. He wrapped his arms around Sky holding the kiss for a long period of time he than pulled away his cheeks flustered with red "Sorry..."

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:58 pm

"It's fine" Skyler said, concern spreading across her face, "But maybe you'd better not move with a broken rib." she reminded him, her eyes glancing to his torso, worried about his rib. She gave him a light kiss on the lips, then warmed her hands to the fire.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Gaffey stared at the fire for a while and sighed "Glad you weren't weeirded out..." he started to warm his hands over the fire smiling to himself cheeks still red "this went better than i expected other than the me breaking my ribs part"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next